Inverness Caledonian Thistle (Bottlers) v Hibernian

Stephen Malkmus

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another tight game.

Maybe with the suspensions this might be one game too far for us?

Being at home we're always in with a chance though.

What players on both teams are suspended for this tie? Really looking forward to this game at Easter Road, love games in Edinburgh and I'm sure it'll be a cracker of a cup tie. Cmon the CaleyJags.

What players on both teams are suspended for this tie? Really looking forward to this game at Easter Road, love games in Edinburgh and I'm sure it'll be a cracker of a cup tie. Cmon the CaleyJags.

No suspensions for us and Cummings, Bartley and Hanlon for Hibs. We have loads of players on one booking though so if it goes to a replay we may struggle as Hibs would obviously have their guys back.

Saw it mentioned in a few places that Stokes is out for Hibs as well? Could be pish or wishful thinking from our fans.

Great game, cannot wait. Easter Road is a cracking stadium and having lived in Leith I relish going back. I'd hope that we take a good support to this - it's a cup game, defence of our trophy and in the East, where we always take more fans.

I think someone on the radio mentioned Stokes was suspended and then some Sun journalist popped up on Twitter saying the same thing. No one else seems to be mentioning it so probably an error on the part of Sportsound which was wasn't checked by an over eager journo.

Saw it mentioned in a few places that Stokes is out for Hibs as well? Could be pish or wishful thinking from our fans.

Great game, cannot wait. Easter Road is a cracking stadium and having lived in Leith I relish going back. I'd hope that we take a good support to this - it's a cup game, defence of our trophy and in the East, where we always take more fans.

That's what I heard on the radio too but wondered if it was factual, not that it matters as ICT will win the game in any case.

Seems to be some Twitter chat that we'll find out the dates for the quarter final matches tomorrow. Not holding my breath. A Sunday lunchtime kick off would be pretty rubbish from our point of view. Doesn't bother me but would potentially curtail a fair few of our fans from attending due to lack of transport.

Archived