Cowden v Peterhead

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets have a look at the form for this.

We've both drawn one of our last 6. Peterhead to the top team and us to the bottom team. We've lost the other 5 and Peterhead have won theirs.

We scraped a draw at home against them and got cuffed away.

We've started losing home games which we weren't doing before.

Apart from that I'm looking forward to this.

Another win for Peterhead, keep this run going and push Dunfermline as hard as we can all the way to the end.

Hopefully no sending off's as we can't afford to loose anyone else

I can see you finishing second but no way will you catch Dunfermline.

We will have our usual defensive issues, although we seem to have had them for most of the season so I am sure we will manage. Going on form I would have to predict a Peterhead win, but I doubt we will keep a clean sheet.

We will have our usual defensive issues, although we seem to have had them for most of the season so I am sure we will manage. Going on form I would have to predict a Peterhead win, but I doubt we will keep a clean sheet.

Despite your defensive issues you are a side which is always going to score goals. Your great run of form has to come to an end sometime hopefully on Saturday.

Lets have a look at the form for this.

We've both drawn one of our last 6. Peterhead to the top team and us to the bottom team. We've lost the other 5 and Peterhead have won theirs.

We scraped a draw at home against them and got cuffed away.

We've started losing home games which we weren't doing before.

Apart from that I'm looking forward to this.

Were thrashed by Peterhead up at Balmoor and if we can't stop McAllister and Pat has another game like he did up there it could happen again.

Cowden players being able too see the opposition might help too.

Peterhead are the form team just now but I'm expecting us to get something from this game.

Were thrashed by Peterhead up at Balmoor and if we can't stop McAllister and Pat has another game like he did up there it could happen again.

Cowden players being able too see the opposition might help too.

Peterhead are the form team just now but I'm expecting us to get something from this game.

Only reason Pat couldn't see McAllister is he was dizzy from the constant turning.

Can't see us getting anything here. Hoping we don't get a gubbing so we have something to take into the Forfar game.

3 Peterhead players suspended for this match: Noble, Ross and Brown. With Ferry, Gilchrist and McAllister only one booking away from a suspension, also, Peterhead are going to be stretched, you'd think, squad wise over the coming weeks.

With 3 big players out and a tough venue to travel to, would fans of the Blue Toon take a point here? You have enough firepower to win, but will another reshuffle defensively be one game too many...

Wouldn't be surprised if this ended in similar fashion to how it did at CP earlier in the season. I'm going for a similar result of 2-2 with McAllister and Sutherland continuing on with their great form with Greig Spence grabbing a double for Cowdenbeath.

No, I wouldn't take a point if offered it, we're nailed on for the play offs so it doesn't make too much difference if we finish second, third or fourth. If we have any chance of catching Dunfermline (we won't) then we need to just keep winning and see where we end up.

3 Peterhead players suspended for this match: Noble, Ross and Brown. With Ferry, Gilchrist and McAllister only one booking away from a suspension, also, Peterhead are going to be stretched, you'd think, squad wise over the coming weeks.

With 3 big players out and a tough venue to travel to, would fans of the Blue Toon take a point here? You have enough firepower to win, but will another reshuffle defensively be one game too many...

Wouldn't be surprised if this ended in similar fashion to how it did at CP earlier in the season. I'm going for a similar result of 2-2 with McAllister and Sutherland continuing on with their great form with Greig Spence grabbing a double for Cowdenbeath.

Very nice of a pars fan to be so interested

Scott Ross has missed about 8-10 games already this season, Noble a similar amount. Brown has only started around 2/3 of the games this season as well. Losing Ferry or Gilchrist would be another matter and McAllister we could cope without for a game or two with our other strikers scoring plenty of goals.

So I think we have to approach this game the same as the rest and play for a win. Stevenson can cover RB again and Blockley has done well at LB when Noble has been out so I am sure we will manage. As has been pointed out though, the longer our run goes the more likely a defeat seems.

Would take a draw to take into Tuesday game against Forfar. Peterhead on fire but as many good teams have found out, there isn't a lot of space at central park. Alloa have admitted they took their inspiration of narrowing the pitch after seeing how championship teams struggled at Cowden.

Btw, I like Peterhead and don't mind the fans but McInAlky is a total bellend.

Would take a draw to take into Tuesday game against Forfar. Peterhead on fire but as many good teams have found out, there isn't a lot of space at central park. Alloa have admitted they took their inspiration of narrowing the pitch after seeing how championship teams struggled at Cowden.

Btw, I like Peterhead and don't mind the fans but McInAlky is a total bellend.

Spot on. Possibly my least liked manager in Scottish football. Will always remember that East Stirlingshire play off match at Central Park.....

Very nice of a pars fan to be so interested

I'm interested in Scottish football in general and follow every professional team closely. I respect Peterhead a lot for the team they've put together and the way they've recovered after an inconsistent start to now sit second and be pushing ourselves all the way. Pars know if they slip up Peterhead will more than likely take advantage so of course I'm looking for a loss of points this weekend for you guys but I am also genuinely interested to hear how well yous think you could cope and adapt this week with 3 players suspended. It's interesting to hear Ross and Noble have missed a few games already this season and Brown hasn't been a regular starter so it may not affect Peterhead at all. Its another intriguing weekend in store...

We haven't had a defence all season! Good thing about the run we're on/squad tightness-every player's a utility player!

Archived