Pars or Ayr

And we are obsessive about the Pars ???

Know that thing Cowden fans have been doing going on about the playoff victory back in the day? They were right. They deserved it.

I am sure Pars fans would not be too upset if it meant they could win the league in mid March. In Cowden. That should be the target if Peterheid slip up.

All football fans are arseholes, I have been to loads of games as a neutral and convinced I have been watching a different game from the support I have been in with. Supporters watch with their hearts and not with their eyes that is why they have such opposing views on games.

All football fans are arseholes, I have been to loads of games as a neutral and convinced I have been watching a different game from the support I have been in with. Supporters watch with their hearts and not with their eyes that is why they have such opposing views on games.

You deserve a red card for posting the truth. Please leave the field.

Cheers Brazilianlex, I was brought up in a house where my old man was a Cowden supporter and my first game was Cowden v St Johnstone when I was a wee boy around 1967, unfortunately for him we moved to Dunfermline and I went to High School in Dunfermline, went along with my pals to see the the Pars in 75 and the rest is history. My 41st season this year, 35 years of utter dross. I applaud all fans who support their local teams, my boy follows Raith Rovers as his uncle took him to the cup final when they beat Celtic, fickle thing is football. As I said before we are all arseholes with which ever colour of tinted glasses you have on. I do find St Mirren fans particularly nauseating though along with the 6 finger mutants from Grangemouth

Archived