QotS vs The Gers

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this match next Sunday, Queens with a good home win today & moving into the last playoff place, while Rangers are toiling a little in front of goal, will they risk Miller on the plastic?

Fowler will have to alter his team once again due to Murdoch not being allowed to play against his parent club, the changes made today worked and all the squad are now playing for there places and the squad is now in as good a shape as all season.

Rangers will have a hard game on Tues night while Queen's will now be solely focusing on Sunday.

Looking forward to this match next Sunday, Queens with a good home win today & moving into the last playoff place, while Rangers are toiling a little in front of goal, will they risk Miller on the plastic?

Fowler will have to alter his team once again due to Murdoch not being allowed to play against his parent club, the changes made today worked and all the squad are now playing for there places and the squad is now in as good a shape as all season.

Rangers will have a hard game on Tues night while Queen's will now be solely focusing on Sunday.

It'll be interesting to see the team selection next week. As you say, Murdoch is unavailable, but will Millar come back in or might we see Tapping start the game? Also, who will start in goals? Atkinson did well today but Thomson has consistently been Fowlers first choice.

It'll be interesting to see the team selection next week. As you say, Murdoch is unavailable, but will Millar come back in or might we see Tapping start the game? Also, who will start in goals? Atkinson did well today but Thomson has consistently been Fowlers first choice.

Why did Thomson not play today?

The league table shows qots climbing upwards and into a play off space, I take all this weaker talk with a pinch of salt.

Believe what you want but it's a fact that we are considerably weaker this year and from third downwards it's an absolute lottery as to who will get that 4th spot.

The league table shows qots climbing upwards and into a play off space, I take all this weaker talk with a pinch of salt.

We did better yesterday, but there's absolutely no doubt that we're weaker than last season. It really couldn't be otherwise, given that we lost five major players, four to the top flight and one to Hibs.

We had a week in April last season where we beat Hibs, Rangers and Falkirk to secure fourth. I can't for the life of me see our current team pulling off anything similar from the run of games in front of us now.

We lined up differently yesterday, but one of the key points for me was the performance of Murdoch, so it's a pity he's not available for this one.

I think we can give Rangers a good game and I hope that we do. I don't think we'll get the hammering we did in August (which obviously owed much to the 4th official) but I expect us to lose it. I'd be delighted with a point.

Is Andy Murdoch doing well with you guys? Was always rated pretty highly and hopefully this works out well for both teams.

A win against St Boo yesterday will have boosted their confidence too, qots are rarely an easy team to play.

Is Andy Murdoch doing well with you guys? Was always rated pretty highly and hopefully this works out well for both teams.

A win against St Boo yesterday will have boosted their confidence too, qots are rarely an easy team to play.

Made his first appearance yesterday and played well. Faded slightly in the second half due to lack of games but is clearly a good player.

With him in the team and if we can get Hilson back soon, we will look a lot better than we have done.

Archived