FTAO Andy Geggan

Shame that he fell out of Jamie Adams pocket when he was heading off injured.

Not even in the top 5 midfielders in the league

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Using your logic, Adams was so good that he decided to go off injured to make Geggan feel better. I never thought he was such a humanitarian. That Geggan non-goal was a bad 'un for Fleming but such a well taken strike...

Agree with the above. Cracking player who left us to join a team who were at that stage a league above. No complaints really. He joined us from I think Dumbarton as we offered him a better deal, then fucked off when someone else did the same.

I'd take him back in a second, but I do think Ross Docherty is a better player and will go a lot further in the game. Unfortunately if we don't go up I can also see him moving up a league without us.

That's football. We deal with it. If I'm honest next season I think we will be top of League one and happy, Pars will probably be down near the bottom of the Chanpionship and some fans will be calling for AJ'a head.

Did docherty play in any of our 4 games? I've noticed Devlin, Preston, Moore and Adams. But never Docherty.

As for next season, you'll have to contend with one or two teams coming down, having lost Preston and Moore. Really think you'll be near the top again? And doubt AJ will be under pressure to do anything but survive in the championship next season. Long road to recovery still ahead for us.

Did Docherty not pick up his injury whilst celebrating Ayr's equaliser against Dunfermline in the league game at Somerset, when Dunfermline eventually won 2-1?

I seem to recall he rolled his ankle whilst joining in with the celebrations.

Yeah he jumped and did his ankle in when he landed

Archived