Porridge

Fullerene

I buy those protein porridge pots and have them when I'm on an early at work. If I'm at home I like to make my own with oats and milk then stir in some peanut butter.

Do people prefer to make it on the hob or in the microwave?

I buy those protein porridge pots and have them when I'm on an early at work. If I'm at home I like to make my own with oats and milk then stir in some peanut butter.

Hob. Microwave porridge always leaves my microwave looking like the aftermath of a bukkake party.

Porridge should always be made on the hob. Anyone using a microwave to make their porridge should be put in stocks and pelted with rotten fruit.

I like it but only in a certain way.

Every week day I have 40g of oats, 100g of fat free yogurt and 30g of this weapon tasting Strawberry protein. Mix it all together and its tastes #abso #sensayshe.

Great for them gainz lads.

I generally always eat porridge before I cycle to work. Always with milk though, never water.

I was at hotel in Fort William and they served me porridge with water...it was the worst day of my life.

Happened to me at a B&B in Forres that claimed to be 5 star. 5 stars of shite. Sent that shit back. Not eating wallpaper paste for my breakfast, thank you very much!