East Fife vs. Arbroath

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing Bobby is such a big big blow. Gold out injured too. Lowden is back so I'd put him in right away, Rutherford did away ok but Lowden is one of our best players and he suits Ramsey's game. We will need some width!!!

I'd push Sergio on and put the young guy from Aberdeen in the middle with Whatley.

Has he ever had a good game against us?

I said this to my pal the other day, and I have no doubt he's a decent player but I can't remember him doing much against us. Ricky being very quick for a centre half might have something to do with this.

I fully expect Austin to score a hattrick on Saturday now.

Losing Bobby is such a big big blow. Gold out injured too. Lowden is back so I'd put him in right away, Rutherford did away ok but Lowden is one of our best players and he suits Ramsey's game. We will need some width!!!

I'd push Sergio on and put the young guy from Aberdeen in the middle with Whatley.

Is Linn injured ?

Bobby isn't confirmed as being out and I'm still pretty hopeful he will play. I'd give Kane the start just in behind Rutherford with Skelly dropping to the bench. I thought Reid struggled (again) against Stirling but unfortunately we don't have many more options. If Bobby can't play and Lowden is fit I'd try the ponytailed one at left midfield with Ramsay on the right.

Bobby isn't confirmed as being out and I'm still pretty hopeful he will play. I'd give Kane the start just in behind Rutherford with Skelly dropping to the bench. I thought Reid struggled (again) against Stirling but unfortunately we don't have many more options. If Bobby can't play and Lowden is fit I'd try the ponytailed one at left midfield with Ramsay on the right.

Correct, also thought most of the team struggled because of the conditions but more so Ramsay,Skelly and Rutherford

Hasn't been up to much this season unfortunately. I certainly had high hopes for him when he signed.

also scoring a beauty in the first pre-season game against United, was as good as it has gotten from him

Archived