Ross County vs Dundee United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

lionel hutz

Indeed. It was one of the drunkest away supports ever, I think it was about 50% success rate of our bus getting in.

United fans were great that day, pretty sure you's filled the stand. Made lots of noise tho and kept me more entertained than Caley that day..... Left after the 5th, thankfully got in with a comp ticket. :)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the league (relegation) and cup double been done before?

Don't know; seriously wouldn't want it to happen. Us being in Europe next season would bring a level of humiliation on Scottish football that I would not like to see.

IF we win our next two cup games there's a chance of us qualifying for Europe. How embarrassing would that be?

No there's not. To qualify for the Europa/UEFA cup via the Scottish Cup you now have to win the Cup. Losing finalists no longer get a place.

No there's not. To qualify for the Europa/UEFA cup via the Scottish Cup you now have to win the Cup. Losing finalists no longer get a place.

Genuinely did not know that. I know it had be discussed for a while but didn't know that it had finally been implemented.

I'm actually pleased with this change because I never felt the runners-up should have preference over 4th place finishers.

Genuinely did not know that. I know it had be discussed for a while but didn't know that it had finally been implemented.

I'm actually pleased with this change because I never felt the runners-up should have preference over 4th place finishers.

I agree with that. Still would have taken European football if you mugs made the Champions League in 2010 though.

Might get return from Perth-Inverness and singles elsewhere. £5.00 more but means not waiting for an hour in Perth in the AM.

Should be a decent sized squad going through.

lol at £20 for 13 year olds and above.

It's 12 and above!

f**k sake!

Do they not know I'm from Fife?

My laddie is 6'4" and built like a brick shithouse. I already have to kick him in the nuts to get him into dens as an under 16. How the hell am I going to convince them he's 11?

£60 for me and the two bairns, plus travel and eats. I'm gutted

Grudge paying that for a train considering i missed it on the way back last time...

Got a squad going so looking for a bus if anyone knows of any spare places. A few that we usually go on were full already before we knew the date of this

Might get return from Perth-Inverness and singles elsewhere. £5.00 more but means not waiting for an hour in Perth in the AM.

Should be a decent sized squad going through.

lol at £20 for 13 year olds and above.

Following further discussions between the clubs, prices for the upcoming William Hill Scottish Cup quarter-final tie at Ross County have been confirmed as:

ADULTS – £20

CONCESSIONS (Under 18s, Disabled/Wheelchair, Over 65s) – £10

Archived