Ross County vs Dundee United - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

lionel hutz

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll get the end behind the goals which holds about 1700, or if a very small away crowd is expected they'll be housed in the north end of the east stand

Even if it's 12-15 on a Sunday, we'll take close to a 1000

County looked good against Celtic, but I'm struggling to see how they outscore a resurgent United.

United look sort of resurgent of late, but I'm struggling to see how they are going to outscore a County side that has averaged a 3-1 scoreline in cup competitions this season.

3-1 County. Boyce hat-trick.

If United win all or most of their games until this match I'll call them resurgent. 2 wins in a row? Nah. Saying that they do play Hamilton next...

To be fair, resurgence is a relative phenomenon.

3 wins in 4 btw. Be a fraid.

United look sort of resurgent of late, but I'm struggling to see how they are going to outscore a County side that has averaged a 3-1 scoreline in cup competitions this season.

3-1 County. Boyce hat-trick.

Best of luck from Linlithgow.

Got the Saturday off for this just in case its a 3pm kick off. Gonna be a heavy all day drinking session that will be rudely interrupted by 90 minutes of 'football' before recommencing around 5pm til i fall over

Cant fuckin wait

Gonna be a heavy all day drinking session that will be rudely interrupted by 90 minutes of 'football' before recommencing around 5pm til i fall over

Cant fuckin wait

This, missed out on Inverness last time and sounded like some day

This, missed out on Inverness last time and sounded like some day

The 5-0 Scottish Cup game away to Inverness was probably one of the best away days ive ever had supporting United. Absolutely outstanding day

Archived