Tea bagging

So how do you like yours?

I reckon I've done 'em all but the best off the peg bag as got to be Yorkshire Tea.

S'funny cos I'm a Lanky lad pure red rose but when it comes to me tea, it has to be Yorkshire.

What about yourself?

Grimbo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PG Tips, splash of milk to turn it cloudy.

Sugar is for beasts to lure children.

PG tips you've just made a monkey of yourself Skids.

I'd rather paper cut my bawsack than drink that shite.

Grimbo

I do like green tea, but preferably some kind of fruit flavoured blend. Twining's green tea with lemon is really nice and I've also recently been buy a coconut flavoured blend from Holland and Barrett.

I never drink anything with caffeine after 7pm so usually have a couple of cups of chamomile in the evenings. I've been doing this for a few years and find I sleep better than I used to.

Green tea. Leaf, obviously, not bags.

Black tea is for stupid people to drink with milk and sugar. They do this either while watching Coronation Street, or (worse) in their workplaces, eagerly saying "time for a brew", as they make their way like automatons to the kettle.

I do like green tea, but preferably some kind of fruit flavoured blend. Twining's green tea with lemon is really nice and I've also recently been buy a coconut flavoured blend from Holland and Barrett.

I never drink anything with caffeine after 7pm so usually have a couple of cups of chamomile in the evenings. I've been doing this for a few years and find I sleep better than I used to.

What the f**k is the world coming to?

Not a big tea drinker, but Punjana's the best of the breakfast teas that I've tried. Never liked any of the more exotic varieties, and I did try quite a few years ago as my mum went through a phase of drinking weird flowery concoctions.

Quite incredible how many Americans hear 'tea' and picture everyone sitting around teapots doing weird arcane rituals with Earl Grey.

Archived