Victim-Blamers FC v The Famous Greenock Morton

vikingTON

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its picked for TV, can see a similar crowd to the last game and we made up 2500-3000 of that.Think it was about 12.5k

If not, hopefully at least 20k.

As for the game, no reason why we cant get a result. Celtic don't have that fear factor anymore. Their fans are all raging about everything, their team are playing poor and we showed we can go to these type of grounds and get results- undefeated away from home to the old firm in feckin years!!!

If its picked for TV, can see a similar crowd to the last game and we made up 2500-3000 of that.Think it was about 12.5k

If not, hopefully at least 20k.

As for the game, no reason why we cant get a result. Celtic don't have that fear factor anymore. Their fans are all raging about everything, their team are playing poor and we showed we can go to these type of grounds and get results- undefeated away from home to the old firm in feckin years!!!

It'll be a weekend game, the crowd will be about double what it was for that league cup game. I reckon about 30-35k with around 4-5000 Morton fans.

They'll not even open the tier above for the Celtic fans, never mind us.

We played there a few seasons ago and got told that if we wanted more tickets than were in the corner piece section, we had to pay them for ALL the tickets in the next section, whether we sold them or not.

We played there a few seasons ago and got told that if we wanted more tickets than were in the corner piece section, we had to pay them for ALL the tickets in the next section, whether we sold them or not.

That's what Rangers did for our visit in December. We were entitled to the 950 that everyone else gets, but after that they said we could get batches of 1000 as long as we paid the lot up front, which we were never going to sell for a league game before Christmas. Dare say we'll sell 3000 plus for this though.

Hopefully we get the sections they gave us the last time rather than in the corner. Never seen them give that to anyone before or since.

Apparently he was once a Rangers fan.

You'll find that a lot of people who support smaller clubs may well have supported Rangers or Celtic in the past, but realise in later life that it's pretty pathetic attaching yourself so such odious institutions just because they win things.

I grew up and stopped playing with my He Man figures about the age of eight for example, there's hope for you yet.

You'll find that a lot of people who support smaller clubs may well have supported Rangers or Celtic in the past, but realise in later life that it's pretty pathetic attaching yourself so such odious institutions just because they win things.

I grew up and stopped playing with my He Man figures about the age of eight for example, there's hope for you yet.

As another example, I supported the blue bigots as a boy.

We're aiming for another 1 in 50 chance of doing them realistically. The odds of doing that twice in a row aren't good.

About 1 in 5 if Efe plays.

Apparently he was once a Rangers fan.

Apparently just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

Citation needed.

Had to laugh at Davie Bhoy labelling Cappielow 'a death trap' right enough.

Someone tragically fell to their death at a Scotland match at Parkhead recently and a Celtic fan fell from the top tier of the North Stand in the 90's.

Just be thankfull that Celtic's support isn't normally big enough to justify the opening of the steep, top tiers.

Archived