Hibs v Hearts 5th Round Replay - Tuesday 16th Feb

Bambino7

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts should be delighted with this replay. The higher gate receipts will ensure in some much needed larger income at the expense of 17,000+ Hibees. Perhaps we should roll out some Lithuanian pensioners at half time and run a raffle for them to help them recoup some of the money that was stolen from them. It would be the right thing to do.

Hi Sergey.

How we doing partner?

Hearts should be delighted with this replay. The higher gate receipts will ensure in some much needed larger income at the expense of 17,000+ Hibees. Perhaps we should roll out some Lithuanian pensioners at half time and run a raffle for them to help them recoup some of the money that was stolen from them. It would be the right thing to do.

Your trying too hard

Unlike most hibby posters on this forum. You are boring

Anyone else finding the website a nightmare? It timed out on me at the authorisation stage of the payment.

ETA: All sorted. Seats in the area where my mates have ST's were going very quickly. Got my 2nd choice though.

I came online at 9:50. There was a timer saying 0-30 mins waiting time. It's counting down but it's now been over 30 mins and I'm still waiting!! Only got last wee bit to go but it won't let me in. Scared to refresh in case it starts again!!

I went on at 9.45 and got logged in about 10:10. Don't refresh you'll go back to the beginning of the queue. The clock was was stuck on that 59 second mark for about 15 mins for me.

I've been at last bit since 10:03. Still there, getting frustrated as just want to confirm my ticket.

As above, what's the chance of a neutral bagging a ticket for this?

Just bagged one. I have a buying history with hibs but pretty sure you don't need one for this.

Looking forward to a night out in Edinburgh.

ETA was in the online queue for about 50 minutes.

Archived