Player movement

Gazzacaldwell

More likely to be going back to WW.

Probability of that is zero hoofy for several reasons so Spartans must be in the negative range.

Anyway as the cookie boy says he's still a cookie player so wonder what street the word is on :lol:

Anybody caught up with SeeThrough? Is he stil at Muzzy? He could do a job for us at the back too.

Grimbo

That may indeed be the day the world ends. Imagine him in a spartans shirt? Nah, me neither.

Surely spartans would just be able to field some of their young team instead of scratching around trying to find any player as a stop gap? Very short sighted from them, what will they do next? Sign a load of strikers at the start of the season then get two more on loan from spfl sides?

Rumour has it Mr Bruce has attended training at spartans this week. Pea head samuel must be handing out cash for him to join the spartans FAMILY again. Bit embarrassing this is the 5th team hes joining in one season!!!

If he is a signed Penicuik player I take it they have given Spartans permission to train ??????????????

If he is a signed Penicuik player I take it they have given Spartans permission to train ??????????????

Heard they're happy happy to let him go somewhere on loan as they'd be looking for someone to pay the wages he gets which would Obv save them some cash as he's not involved at penicuik just now.

Some thickos on here eh?

You don't have to be Pepe to think what to do if both centre halves are injured that it would be wise to bring in some cover?

Stick to playing Fifa in your bedroom, that's the closest you'll get to picking a team.

Grimbo

Archived