Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

Amazing eh!? Rangers play an important cup tie, with the P&B hordes waiting in the wings to gloat if we lose.

We win, and all the old shite pours out

Indeed. We win a high profile match and it's pitchforks oot on P&B. It's been that way for the 10 years I've been here.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played most corners into the middle last night. I just remembered one late on when Wilson looked likely to score but was pushed in the back.

Its not just corners. I know they want to play a high tempo game but the amount of free kicks we get and don't think about playing them into the box but play short

From memory its something like 9 out of ten goals are scored from inside the box. Even with Messi's free kicks think I read 6 out of 7 of his goals are scored inside the box. So let's get it in but in an constructive way. Or their will be no point in signing Messi! (That should instigate some posts! )

Aye, he was scoring for fun when you knocked Dumbarton out.

I see Dumbarton as a far trickier tie than The Rangers one tbh. Should we beat them then we'll brush your pish aside no bother. Just as we did with Falkirk.

Kenny Miller and Waghorn up front and Foderingham in goal :lol:

Another 4 goals in first 20mins for us no bother.

Are Rangers fans nervous about the possibility that Kane Hemmings is potentially going to come back and haunt them on their patch?

To be honest, no. He's a player who wasn't ready to play for Rangers so the club were right to let him move on.

If he scores, he scores. But it won't alter the fact Rangers should be getting past Dundee at Ibrox. If Rangers lose it won't be due to Hemmings but a well organised Dundee side who collaborated well as a team to dump Rangers out of the tournament.

To be honest, no. He's a player who wasn't ready to play for Rangers so the club were right to let him move on.

If he scores, he scores. But it won't alter the fact Rangers should be getting past Dundee at Ibrox. If Rangers lose it won't be due to Hemmings but a well organised Dundee side who collaborated well as a team to dump Rangers out of the tournament.

Very interesting.

Tell me, why should Rangers be getting past Dundee at Ibrox?

:lol:

Have Dundee got past Dumbarton and I missed it?

Against either of those two teams I'd give us a 50/50 chance, we're good but have our weaknesses.

Has any Dundee fan suggested we're going through? You Sevco fans seem to have a bit of a problem understanding what a hypothetical situation is. Thread titles generally give you an idea of the content within.

Archived