Rossvale fc - new signing

DOG'SBODY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahaha wasn't going to bite but I had a howler for first goal yes no hiding that. Didn't blame anyone bar myself. Anyone who was at the game could tell you not once did I blame anyone. It's actually funny the how bitter that post is as anyone at the game could tell it was a load of shite.

Hahaha wasn't going to bite but I had a howler for first goal yes no hiding that. Didn't blame anyone bar myself. Anyone who was at the game could tell you not once did I blame anyone. It's actually funny the how bitter that post is as anyone at the game could tell it was a load of shite.

Personally from my point of view I thought the rossvale right back should've put the ball out the park. Instead he tried to be all calm and it backfired on him when he underhit the pass back. Don't get me wrong jc could've put it out instead of trying to hit the ball up the park on his weaker side. So I think the first goal could've been avoided. I'm sure you'll both learn from it. Made a good save in the second half aswell when it looked like the burgh forward slipped the defender.

Personally from my point of view I thought the rossvale right back should've put the ball out the park. Instead he tried to be all calm and it backfired on him when he underhit the pass back. Don't get me wrong jc could've put it out instead of trying to hit the ball up the park on his weaker side. So I think the first goal could've been avoided. I'm sure you'll both learn from it. Made a good save in the second half aswell when it looked like the burgh forward slipped the defender.

100% spot on with everything but I'll accept full responsibility as I should have went safety first

Rossvale need to come back from 3 defeats in a row (I did expect the last 2) but thats the worst performance all season ....Johnstone Burgh well deserved their win especially 2nd half there number 5 was there best player but they all worked as a unit

Tam McManus Gartcairn

Mcmanus done nothing for gartcairn , sure he has only got one goal or two correct me if I'm wrong! I know he missed few games through injury. So wouldn't say it has worked for gartcairn and McManus! You could say it worked for rossvale with robbie winters last year! Scored for fun!

Mcmanus done nothing for gartcairn , sure he has only got one goal or two correct me if I'm wrong! I know he missed few games through injury. So wouldn't say it has worked for gartcairn and McManus! You could say it worked for rossvale with robbie winters last year! Scored for fun!

As far as I know looking at fixtures/results league games ONLY Tam McManus played in 3 and a bit league games for Gartcairn Vale ofLeven A (scored 2 in a 2-0 win) Royal Albert H drew 1-1 (didn't score) Ashfield A (scored 1 in 4-3 win) tore his calf or something read on here at time stretchered aff Then Lanark A 0-0 played was his final game retired due to bad injury he got in Ashfield game.

Judge from that what you will. But for injury in my opinion Gartcairn would have been near the top of the league if not top if he didn't get injured and he agree with RRM put Gartcairn on the map in junior football and created a lot of hype which was good for the west region in particular.

Was nothing but positive for Junior football never looked down on it and I enjoyed watching him in the few appearances he did make.

Winters was great for Rossvale great pro and player won them the 2nd division last year.

Archived