Stirling Albion vs Montrose (Tuesday Night)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 unbeaten going into this. I fancy a sneaky away win here.

We still concede to many which has been a problem for a number of seasons. There are signs of improvement and the securing of Steeves is a big boost.

Rare clean sheet I hope enabling us to leap over the Binos and start looking up instead of down.

The next couple of games are must wins for the binos if we are to have any chance of the "promotion push", montrose will be a tough game and i expect them to give us a good game.

Would agree with this but can't help but think this game has draw written all over it.

The next couple of games are must wins for the binos if we are to have any chance of the "promotion push", montrose will be a tough game and i expect them to give us a good game.

Agree must win the next 2 games to keep us in the pack, victory over Montrose will see us move up to 5th in the League. Anything less than 6 points from the next 2 games will question our ability to get into the playoffs imo.

4 unbeaten going into this. I fancy a sneaky away win here.

We still concede to many which has been a problem for a number of seasons. There are signs of improvement and the securing of Steeves is a big boost.

Rare clean sheet I hope enabling us to leap over the Binos and start looking up instead of down.

Shows you how much I know about football.

f**k all.

Following the Mo is just a series of kicks in the balls.

Archived