Livingston vs Hibernian

A flare? Very bold. I was just gonna light a large candle if livi scored, most likely a scented one perhaps Mandarin and tangelo..

Some form of pyrotechnics for sure. Might buy one of those glitter bomb things, where you press the button and all the sparkly shite just explodes everywhere. Like that scene from Alan Partridge where he's pressing it whilst being sick everywhere.

You should look for the vanilla cupcake candle and start waving it out the window and calling passers by c***s and whatnot in celebration (but only if livi win, or if you've had 3+ cans of John smith).

Drink choice for me: MDece obvs, and a dece bomb if we win.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some form of pyrotechnics for sure. Might buy one of those glitter bomb things, where you press the button and all the sparkly shite just explodes everywhere. Like that scene from Alan Partridge where he's pressing it whilst being sick everywhere.

You should look for the vanilla cupcake candle and start waving it out the window and calling passers by c***s and whatnot in celebration (but only if livi win, or if you've had 3+ cans of John smith).

What about some Decearonno and coke.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I'm gonna do the same and shout abuse at the telly whenever Darren Cole or Gary Glen get the ball. Might let off a flare in my living room if we score.

A flare? Very bold. I was just gonna light a large candle if livi scored, most likely a scented one perhaps Mandarin and tangelo..

You're never alone with a schizophrenic.

Defo heading through for this now with a couple mates, really looking forward to it. I've not been to an away game for about 5 years when we were pumped at Ibrox.

Well if Hibs lose to us i'd say you were def a jinx.

Wonder if the AS will just be for Hibs fans only or will Livi fans be allowed into our own stadium lounge. I fancy going down for a few pints and a steak pie and chips pre match.

We wouldn't want to catch a disease from that shitehole ya trampy teucthers.

Hi Martin, how are you.

Just to let you know that a Teuchter is someone from a rural area (The Highlands, Islands). Just thought I would let you know.

Hope that you're still enjoying Primary School.

Regards, AMC13.

Hi Martin, how are you.

Just to let you know that a Teuchter is someone from a rural area (The Highlands, Islands). Just thought I would let you know.

Hope that you're still enjoying Primary School.

Regards, AMC13.

:lol: :lol:

Archived