Faissal Transfer

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Declan McManus

Michael Moffat

Nicky Clark

Craig Malcolm

4 players off the top of my head who had very good seasons at this level, went on to bigger clubs and couldn't recreate their great seasons. Fais is just another one in a long line of strikers who have a good season then fade away. He'll either stay with you in the championship next year and be average at best, or sign for another team and be average there.

Whether this was meant to be serious or you're a 'troll', you still thought this post would be funny. That's actually amazing.

Ok m8

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Declan McManus

Michael Moffat

Nicky Clark

Craig Malcolm

4 players off the top of my head who had very good seasons at this level, went on to bigger clubs and couldn't recreate their great seasons. Fais is just another one in a long line of strikers who have a good season then fade away. He'll either stay with you in the championship next year and be average at best, or sign for another team and be average there.

So what you're saying is, anyone who has a good season in this tier will never actually be any good ever?

Impossible to tell how he'll do at a higher level, he's got the attributes to reach a decent level in Scotland.

So what you're saying is, anyone who has a good season in this tier will never actually be any good ever?

Impossible to tell how he'll do at a higher level, he's got the attributes to reach a decent level in Scotland.

I'm just pointing out the trend in the "top strikers" at this level over the past few years.

Archived