Well vs Killie Fir Park 13/2/16

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to like 'the well' until your new manager turned up to us. He's a twat. When he left the dons he blamed everyone for his failure, including the tea ladies ffs. His comments on taking the dons job though take the biscuit, saying he'd have preferred the celtic job, this on the day he joined Aberdeen. Nob!

Percentage wins in management career is ...

37%

Ok rant over. Hope you guys have a great game today. :)

Killie have always had a bit of a habit of scoring last minute winners at Fir Park but they haven't done it for a a wee while now. Think that might change next week.

2-1 Kilmarnock after we've went 1-0 up then tried to see it out by defending deep and soaking up pressure, they equalise in 87 minutes and win it in stoppage time.

McGhee to blame the club for not completing the building of the main stand along the length of the pitch allowing the wind blowing through the gap to assist Killie in the second half.

I used to like 'the well' until your new manager turned up to us. He's a twat. When he left the dons he blamed everyone for his failure, including the tea ladies ffs. His comments on taking the dons job though take the biscuit, saying he'd have preferred the celtic job, this on the day he joined Aberdeen. Nob!

Percentage wins in management career is ...

37%

Ok rant over. Hope you guys have a great game today. :)

Heads absolutely gone.

Heads absolutely gone.

Really? HaHaHaHaHa! That's got to be the worst retort to any post I've seen for a long time. So weak and I think you've missed the point, although I can't simplify it any further for you, sorry! However I am glad that you're happy with the 31% win ratio for your club this year. :)

Can't see past a loss here. We're in woeful, woeful form and don't foresee a change in fortune any time soon.

Unfortunately I share your pessimism.

Wonder if McGhee will decide that Killie are the second most tactical team in the league after Inverness as an excuse to put out a rancid side with no attacking threat, leaving out our top scorer.

Really is a must win game for us I feel. I agree with a post above that our league position isn't actually that doom and gloom at the moment, 2 ahead with a game in hand but if we lose this, there's a huge shift in momentum and we go into a crucial away tie at Tannadice which hasn't been good to us over the last 2 seasons.

The title was indeed shite and also an eyesore.

In other news Dundee's game against Dumbarton is the one that's been moved so our trip to tannadice is still this Tuesday.

I've got a feeling we're going to fly out the traps on Saturday and score a couple in the first twenty minutes. 3-1 Motherwell

I've got a feeling we're going to fly out the traps on Saturday and score a couple in the first twenty minutes. 3-1 Motherwell

It'd be good if we did. We've scored within 10 minutes in 4 of the 6 games we've taken points from recently (other two being Celtic & St Johnstone).

With any luck McGhee gets back to some sort of balanced shape and plays folk where he's going to get the best out of them. There's no reason why we can't win this one but given our recent form it really just depends on whether we turn up.

Archived