Morton v Dumbarton 13/2/16

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Morton's defence(didn't think I'd ever say that), but id rather sit in that cramped apology of a stand, than the temporary stand at alloa during these gales and rain. As for the game, morton are beatable, but it's not a must win, but we have improved of late, certainly defensively, but nade up front with Garry Fleming must give most fans more optimism of scoring more goals to ease the pressure, thus removing the fear of relegation

Im going to try not to focus on the seating at cappielow. Despite it being a reminder of being a big, well supported team Morton take care of cappielow like the treasured museum piece it is.

I hope we ll remain hard to score against, sons to win 1-0

Wondered how long it would take before a fan of a team that plays in a one-sided, glorified bus shelter attempted to criticise the grandest piece of football architecture in Scotland.

Bless.

More than 55,00 posts and most of them just puerile nonsense? Is Pie and Bovril your entire life?

Dumbarton town centre will be dead on Saturday as well. That's the draw of a cup final.

We must play in cup finals every week.

I enjoy my visits to Cappielow. We rarely win, the view is shite and the facilities are poor but for some reason I enjoy the place. Maybe that's the "character" folk always harp on about.

I also like the Morton fans, good banter and have a fairly realistic view of where their club should be. Except for Tom McB, he's a walloper.

Dumbarton town centre will be dead on Saturday as well. That's the draw of a cup final.

The lord provest has just climbed atop the town hall to declare that the Saturday of the 13th of February shall be declared a public holiday for the good townspeople of the Shire.

From farmers to ship builders this day will go down history. Stark similarities to Gretna's big day out at Hampden. Wee Dublin End here we come.

We have much bigger games to concern us than one against a newly promoted side who play in a museum.

Evidently you don't; given the furious rush of your fanbase to start threads about the biggest contest in your club's history.

More than 55,00 posts and most of them just puerile nonsense? Is Pie and Bovril your entire life?

I know that West Dunbartonshire is trapped in 1971, but that's still no excuse for using that year's 'edgy' comebacks in this day and age. Try again.

So much h8 from VT on this thread

Good to know we're "relevant" enough to bother him though

You've merited the same level of comment normally reserved for such behemoths of the game like, erm, Clyde or Brechin City.

Congratulations on that.

Evidently you don't; given the furious rush of your fanbase to start threads about the biggest contest in your club's history.

I know that West Dunbartonshire is trapped in 1971, but that's still no excuse for using that year's 'edgy' comebacks in this day and age. Try again

'In this day and age'

:lol:

You've merited the same level of comment normally reserved for such behemoths of the game like, erm, Clyde or Brechin City.

Congratulations on that.

Didn't realise you honoured them with the praise of being 'relevant' too.

Archived