Morton v Dumbarton 13/2/16

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread started a week in advance (and with Morton playing midweek) for the biggest game of the Dumbarton support's season. Standard.

You're trying too hard mate....

This is an important fixture for both clubs; if we win we claw ourselves towards the mid-table pack and if Morton win then it opens a significant gap, especially if they win at Alloa on Tuesday. We've been fairly solid at the back of late but now we need to up our game at the other end. Nade showed enough yesterday to suggest that he'll be a very decent physical presence up front - we need to capitalise on that.

We really need to start picking up some points or we will get sucked into a relegation battle. Next two games are important ones. This will be a tight game and whoever scores first will go come away with the win. 2-1 ton.

*Obligatory grumble about the lack of legroom in the away end*

I will need to pull out all the stops to make this one. Mrs is out for the day at the theatre so will need to arrange baby sitters. The thought of those seats says why bother and i should cash in the baby sitters for another match.

Doubt i'll be there. If they didn't try to squeeze us into those shitty seats on the other hand and i would seriously try and attend. To be honest it's put me off the last 3 times we've played there.

With the enormity of the match for both clubs, no chance Dumbarton fans will be left complaining about legroom when they turn up with more than enough fans to open the Wee Dublin End.

With the enormity of the match for both clubs, no chance Dumbarton fans will be left complaining about legroom when they turn up with more than enough fans to open the Wee Dublin End.

We'll just bring our temp stand that Falkirk use at the rock. Plenty of legroom there.

This is undoubtedly the highlight of our season,as Mr.Vikington has pointed out. Full page ad out in the Lennox Herald to wish our boys well.

Dumbarton town centre will be dead on Saturday as well. That's the draw of a cup final.

I was considering missing the game purely to see what a metropolis looked like completely empty, will be incredibly eerie for the many tourists passing through on Saturday hoping to sample the world renowned town centre atmosphere.

I was considering missing the game purely to see what a metropolis looked like completely empty, will be incredibly eerie for the many tourists passing through on Saturday hoping to sample the world renowned town centre atmosphere.

Go down the high street any Saturday for a post apocalyptic view

Dumbarton town centre will be dead on Saturday as well. That's the draw of a cup final.

Dumbarton town centre is as busy as the Wee Dublin End is when most teams play at Cappielow.

The town centre, however empty it may be, is 100% less of a shithole than Cappielow.

Archived