Queenies v Fourth Place Certainties Championship 13/2/16

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was. But to go back and change the title of, not one but two, threads you'd already started is tragic stuff.

I would change them all if I could. Give me the power.

Saintees FFS

Lol

Saints have clearly achieved vastly better results since Rae came in.

But you'd have to be Shull to think that we've become a team.

I feel that we do have a slightly better squad after the transfer window; and we certainly seem to be working harder; but as things stand I certainly can't think of many games I'd feel confident about us winning.

And certainly not a trip to Palmerston!

Having said that Queens don't look much better than us, so us winning three games in a row for the first time in (3?) years wouldn't be a complete shock.

Saints have clearly achieved vastly better results since Rae came in.

But you'd have to be Shull to think that we've become a team.

I feel that we do have a slightly better squad after the transfer window; and we certainly seem to be working harder; but as things stand I certainly can't think of many games I'd feel confident about us winning.

And certainly not a trip to Palmerston!

Having said that Queens don't look much better than us, so us winning three games in a row for the first time in (3?) years wouldn't be a complete shock.

Bobbie its not about performance at this time its getting results points on the table. Performance will improve with confidence which can only happen with wins , well that's my way of thinking.

Still expect Queens to win in Dumfries however.

Still expect Queens to win in Dumfries however.

Hope you are right. It would be nice to beat a Championship team other than Alloa or Dumbarton at home, something that has only happened once this season in 10 attempts.

There have been 36 league meetings between the two teams at Palmerston with Queens winning 14, Saints 12 and 10 draws.

It has actually been 8 league games since Queens scored against St Mirren, the last time was in a 2-2 draw in Paisley in November 2004 with Queens last victory against us coming in the previous month which was a 2-1 victory in Palmerston.

We don't normally have decent records like this against teams and I expect a home win now I have mentioned it :P.

Folk might want to leave some extra time to park on Saturday as there's a big ice skating tournament on at the Ice Bowl (behind the stand the away fans go in). At least there aren't roadworks on the A75 this time!

Can see this being a draw, if either of us are going to win I have a feeling it'll be due to one side being slightly less pish than the other. A loss wouldn't be a disaster, the bigger picture needs to be considered and the fact Murray isn't spearheading us towards a consecutive relegation means I'm happy with mid-table mediocrity.

Archived