Alloa vs Rangers

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might not have been here that long but it doesn't feel right. There is something missing from this Rangers match thread. Where is Monkey Tennis?

Got caught by the polis running moonshine, should be back on later.

I'm afraid not Bennett. The only offence here, is that caused by your derogatory stereotyping of people, based on where they're from.

Typical Weegie.

Alright

Excellent summary TBH.

This is the Robbie Crawford that some rangers fans I know weren't happy with him going on loan. Fucking tit.

They're not probably not representative of the majority of Rangers fans.

He doesn't look any worse than most of the Rangers side from less than a year ago. The memories can be awful short around here sometimes, like when everyone started squealing about the thuggery of other Championship sides only a few months after being the division's undisputed hammer-throwers.

I will be happy with any sort of win given some of the horror shows in Alloa of recent memory.

As for the pitch, I would imagine that most of the Alloa players are just as unhappy about it as the players of other clubs.

Fraser Wishart of Players Union asking for a review on use of plastic pitches in SPFL. Perhaps time up for the drastic plastic?

Archived