Montrose v East Fife

Can East Fife continue their impressive form or will Montrose cause an upset? We seem to like playing up there and i'm hopeful we can secure the 3 points but there's certainly no easy games for anyone this season. I'm sure we will be fired up for this one and now we have an almost fully fit squad the players know they will have to perform to keep their place. It's great that we finally have a settled team, we're creating chances and scoring goals and long may it continue. We are the EF!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we can continue this run and make it Five wins out of Five. With both sides been busy in the market recently and Mo's game at stirling was called off last week we can do so.

3-1 EF...Wilkie, Fash and Brown with Fraser scoring for the home side.

#monthefife

We really have had the Indian sign over Montrose since we came back down (5 wins and a draw). No reason for that to stop on Saturday. Naysmith seems to have found the right formula and we're playing with confidence. With QP playing Elgin, we need to go and get the 3 points here.

Isn't amazing that the same individuals who were wringing their hands in despair after a couple of poor performances just a few weeks ago, are now making over-optimistic noises ahead of this one.

I fully expect another tough challenge from a much improved Montrose side. Remember we had to pull out all the stops to secure the points on our last visit to Links Park. We need another professional, organised performance from back to front...

Isn't amazing that the same individuals who were wringing their hands in despair after a couple of poor performances just a few weeks ago, are now making over-optimistic noises ahead of this one.

I fully expect another tough challenge from a much improved Montrose side. Remember we had to pull out all the stops to secure the points on our last visit to Links Park. We need another professional, organised performance from back to front...

this! Won't be an easy game, but hopefully our link's park luck continues. Chris Templeman will be a handful.

This really should be another 3 points for us with the way we are playing at the moment!!!

The only thing I can see preventing us from leaving with three points is if Gary wins the Manager of the Month Award for January before the game takes place and it instantly triggers the traditional 4 match losing sequence which always, fucking always takes place after he wins the shitting thing!!!

This really should be another 3 points for us

Everybody says that. Mind you East Fife usually do

Selective quoting, you've got to love it!!!

Archived