Does Ross county's win today not aspire you?

Parkgatequeens

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always cheated never defeated as the saying goes. Definitely refreshing for Scottish football to see a wee club that used to prop up the Highland League back in the 1980s achieve something like that. You need a core support of around 1500 and a billionaire supporter to emulate Ross County. Don't think there any junior clubs that could easily do that, because it is easier to do when you are based beyond an easy drive from Ibrox and Parkhead. Elgin City were usually bigger than them in HL terms and they maybe provide an indication of what would have happened without Roy McGregor.

No usually about it, LTL! But County have done magnificently since their election.

The referee ruined the game and cost Celtic the match. It only inspires me to say the SFA are a shambles. Cost Celtic the treble once again by a ludicrous decision.

playing the Celtic supporting stereotype perfectly mate :lol:

I don't get the point? Apart from the grammar are we asking if smaller teams are inspired to hope that if they play against a bigger team that they get a man sent off? Celtic with 11 could've been out of sight in 10 minutes, Ross County the better team for the rest of the game and deserved the win. Daft question, daft thread

The referee ruined the game and cost Celtic the match. It only inspires me to say the SFA are a shambles. Cost Celtic the treble once again by a ludicrous decision.

If Celtic drop down to the Juniors, I reckon there's a treble waiting for them on a plate.

Have they already got the double aye?

The population of Dingwall is only about 6000 or so

The clues in the name- Ross and Cromarty has a population of almost 50,000.

Apart from Inverness there is not really any competing teams around them and its too far away from Glasgow for the old firm to have much of an effect

Good luck to Linlithgow against Ross County. They've nothing to lose when they go to Dingwall. No one gave Darvel a chance against Troon and it wouldn't surprise me if they turn over Arthurlie in the next round either.

I always liked your posts until..... You'll have every hauf-wit and their alter ego on slaughtering my shitey wee team now. Arthurlie have given us two right doings in the recent past and I feel another one coming. Troon was our Cup Final but we'll enjoy being in the fifth round and hope it doesn't take us another 30years for a repeat.

Archived