Watson
Leahy

Alston
Vaulks (if injured, then McGrandles)
Kerr
Sibbald

O'Hara

Miller

Baird hasn't offered much recently and might help with a break. O'Hara to run off Miller's knock ons and get his first professional goal. Red card for one of the Raith centre halfs too for hauling down O'Hara whilst he's clean through

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We defended really really well against Rangers so Im confident we can keep things relatively tight, it's just from the midfield onwards i worry about.

Would take a draw right now.

We defended well against them in there own backyard for 91 mins. Shame the game lasted 93 :(

Pishy 0-1 defeat with the team still feeling sorry for themselves after Dens and Ibrox.

Back to normal good stuff thereafter.

A bit worried about this season tailing off, actually. Can see us freewheeling into the playoffs and getting caught out by an upwardly mobile Smurn/Rovers/QOS/Mor10n outfit. Not going to be easy to keep them motivated for 13 games now places 1 and 2 are effectively gone.

If Vaulks is fit he is arguably our best CH outside Grant anyway. that means less disruption.

McGrandles drops in beside Kerr.

Anything but McCracken for me

Job done

Rogers

McCann

Watson

Muirhead

Leahy

McGrandles

Kerr

Alston

Sibbs

Hippolyte

Miller

Baird has been poor of late and I'll sacrifice two up top for a little bit of width for this one.

Like this shape, Hippo gives some credence to playing wider. That said, need to make sure the 3 get beyond Miller to realistically score.

Personally I'd go for staying 2 up front, and get at them from get go. A game we really should be winning.

Like this shape, Hippo gives some credence to playing wider. That said, need to make sure the 3 get beyond Miller to realistically score.

Personally I'd go for staying 2 up front, and get at them from get go. A game we really should be winning.

I think this formation would be more attacking than a 4-4-2 with 4 center mids. Also not up for watching sibbs do that left midfield graveyard shift again.

also like this

Archived