DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute - are those fucking Hibee sluts cuddling up to everybody? Who else are they two-timing us with? I can see this thread being the beginning of the end for the Hi-Dees.

:o They must have a thing about DFCs. Next they'll be cuddling up to Devronvale or Downfield.

Sickening behavior

:lol:

Yon Derry was absolutely bouncing that day.

The Conga! and the old boy thinking he was in Deja giving it big licks then trying to get his hole off the steward lassie when she come to help him. :lol: what a fucking day. Topped off with Robbie Raeside dancing on the tables in the Barrels.

The Conga! and the old boy thinking he was in Deja giving it big licks then trying to get his hole off the steward lassie when she come to help him. :lol: what a fucking day. Topped off with Robbie Raeside dancing on the tables in the Barrels.

Robbie Raeside came in to Whites pre-match on duty last night. He didn't look happy and appeared to be looking for a baddy.

Wait a minute - are those fucking Hibee sluts cuddling up to everybody? Who else are they two-timing us with? I can see this thread being the beginning of the end for the Hi-Dees.

It will end in tears and a 1 hour jeremy kyle special with DNA result's.

Looking forward to a few beers in the Stags Head beforehand. Cracking pub and Dumbarton is a cracking day out. The last time we were through there when Peaso scored was absolute daylight robbery.

Closed down mate. You'll need to drink a kerry oot doon eh rock

Lay down my arse. If it wasn't for a world class save by Letheren from Nish's header, we'd have been fucked. Nish was at the ref claiming for everything as well in a game that had nothing at stake for Dumbarton other than stopping us winning the league. I was thinking "C'mon to f**k ya big dick, I thought you'd be on our side". You've got to hand it to him for wanting to win and maintaining his professionalism and integrity while Morton lay down and did their best to help Accies in the other game. The fact that it was a close and competitive game made it a great day.

I'll take the same result next week please.

Eta: And we only do pre-match cuddles with Hibs, so you can f**k off.

Pretty sure it was Brian Prunty.

Bet you wish your maw called you Frazer with a z now though.

Namesakes with the king.

Absolutely gutted. I'm actually going to stop correcting people and just pretend it's Frazer from now on in tribute.

I worked with a guy called Fraser Wright. He must've been permanently seething to be so near, yet so far from having the name we all dream of.

Thank f**k you beat Falkirk just for the memories of a game I wasn't at to come rolling back. I remember hearing that our fans were singing "We can smell the shite from here!"

I have no idea what any of this means tbh.

Please clarify. I'm not sure if I should be angry at you or cuddling you.

Thank you.

Lovely atmosphere in this thread, I do agree. Pre match cuddle is on the cards at this rate. Continue where we left off after that lovely afternoon at Dens where we lay down after pumping Hamilton. What a day that was.

All seething mess behaviour is also welcome. We tend to be pretty level headed but I might just go full on seething mess if we are defeated for you Dundee boiz. When in Rome and all that.

Lay down my arse. If it wasn't for a world class save by Letheren from Nish's header, we'd have been fucked. Nish was at the ref claiming for everything as well in a game that had nothing at stake for Dumbarton other than stopping us winning the league. I was thinking "C'mon to f**k ya big dick, I thought you'd be on our side". You've got to hand it to him for wanting to win and maintaining his professionalism and integrity while Morton lay down and did their best to help Accies in the other game. The fact that it was a close and competitive game made it a great day.

I'll take the same result next week please.

Eta: And we only do pre-match cuddles with Hibs, so you can f**k off.

One of my favourite games in recent years - being at a game with a bouncing full house, where whether we won, drew or lost didn't actually matter for once. Wanted us to win of course, but I could just sit back and enjoy the game and the spectacle. Plus, I not only managed to blag in for nothing, I got into the enclosure in front of the main stand, so it was free scran to go with it. Great day out all in.

One of my favourite games in recent years - being at a game with a bouncing full house, where whether we won, drew or lost didn't actually matter for once. Wanted us to win of course, but I could just sit back and enjoy the game and the spectacle. Plus, I not only managed to blag in for nothing, I got into the enclosure in front of the main stand, so it was free scran to go with it. Great day out all in.

I envy you being able to enjoy the whole day. I had periods of enjoyment laced with brick shitting and score checking with even more bricks shat as each Hamilton goal suspiciously snaked over the line.

Some fucking evening though tbf...

I envy you being able to enjoy the whole day. I had periods of enjoyment laced with brick shitting and score checking with even more bricks shat as each Hamilton goal suspiciously snaked over the line.

Some fucking evening though tbf...

:lol:

When Hamilton were on 10, and you guys were obviously playing to cling onto the 1-goal lead by going into the corners etc (not slagging you for it, absolutely the right thing to do) there was a guy in front of me sitting facing backward in his seat. Couldn't watch, though I think trying to judge what was going on by the crowd noise alone was even worse for him. He was a nervous wreck until the final whistle went.

Archived