DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

KFC is boggin' anyway though tbh.

SFC all day long.

The only thing better at moistening bitches gussets than your bang in' #tune RawB, is frehd fuckin chicken.

Bitchez luv frehd chicken, speshly fae Kentucky, USofA

Have you twa been on it all night?

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The day is upon us all you lovely Dees.

You may be lovely but the CSE are still going to slice your faces off and wear them to the game as masks.

You boys are hardcore,am sure jacksons guarantee is now having 2nd thoughts about going to the game now.

Won't be there today due to not getting a ticket, didn't fancy the home end as it was awful sitting there for the Hearts game. Hope abdy has a decent day and hopefully we progress to the quarters.

Should be a good game. Hopefully give Kerr a start as well.

Doubt he will. Only changes I can see is Low back in for Loy and Etxabeguren back in for Konrad.

Personally I'd like to see Loy and Hemmings up top for us but our formation has been working recently so hopefully it doesn't change.

Game is on. Pitch a bit heavy but playable as i understand it. Worry is some potential heavy rain from 1pm may cause a bit of a problem.

You seen the state of some premiership pitches? Others on the other hand, oooft.

Any Sons' fans willing to help out the Dundee FC website? How did Dumbarton line up with this team against Livingston?

Ewings, Buchanan, Saunders, Docherty, Wright, Walsh, Routledge, Lindsay, Cawley, Gallagher, Fleming

Flat back 4 - Buchanan and Wright in the middle, Doc left back and Saunders right back.

5 in midfield - Walsh on the left, Cawley on the right. 3 in the middle of the park, Routledge CDM, Lindsay CM and Gallgher a bit further forward as CAM.

Garry Fleming up top himself.

That was my take on it anyway. I would have typed out the actual formation but for some reason ot formats weird from a mobile.

Archived