DFC v DFC 6th Feb

microdave

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumbarton are top lads. Thanks for beating Hamilton two seasons ago :thumsup2

Nae bother, was a good laugh that day. Started the Hibs lolfest as well which I don't feel we get enough credit for.

I promise you the standard starts of low and we raise it as the thread matures. You don't even want to know how explosive it would be if big Frazer Wright scored the winner leading to another Hartley rage quit.

The definition of hashtag scenes if he scores

Dumbarton :wub: We'll probably loan you Chris Kane for this tbh

Any striker would do to be honest at the moment

Surely the standing areas can be used? Can see absolute rage from Dee's with 700-900 tickets on offer. For one I'm shiting it already.

What standing areas would that be?

Surely the standing areas can be used? Can see absolute rage from Dee's with 700-900 tickets on offer. For one I'm shiting it already.

I'll sell you a thousand tickets for the standing areas. Tenner a skull. Payment via PayPal please.

That's for home fans. £20 and £10 for away fans.

Nope. It's just been announced that we've got an allocation of 750 tickets with prices at £18 and £9 concession.

The outbantering begins

The only club who get an extra allocation when they visit the Rock are Falkirk - who get an entire temporary stand. I don't see it being a big enough game to warrant that.

Whilst the atmosphere is nice at them moment I can pledge to all Dumbarton fans that in the event of a home win I will turn into an uncontrollable seething mess for your entertainment - I hope you will return the favour should we triumph.

The Falkirk thread was entertaining pre-match but the lack of heads gone following our routine win was most disappointing.

Got to admit, I'm a fan of Paddy here. It's a nice atmosphere in here.

Whilst the atmosphere is nice at them moment I can pledge to all Dumbarton fans that in the event of a home win I will turn into an uncontrollable seething mess for your entertainment - I hope you will return the favour should we triumph.

The Falkirk thread was entertaining pre-match but the lack of heads gone following our routine win was most disappointing.

Lovely atmosphere in this thread, I do agree. Pre match cuddle is on the cards at this rate. Continue where we left off after that lovely afternoon at Dens where we lay down after pumping Hamilton. What a day that was.

All seething mess behaviour is also welcome. We tend to be pretty level headed but I might just go full on seething mess if we are defeated for you Dundee boiz. When in Rome and all that.

Last time I saw Dundee play Sons at the Rock, some ageing dick in a Moncler jacket gave me the two fingered salute from the safety of his supporters bus as it was rolling away from the ground. Shitebag. Just for that I hope Dumbarton utterly destroy the Dees by, like, loads of goals.

Lovely atmosphere in this thread, I do agree. Pre match cuddle is on the cards at this rate. Continue where we left off after that lovely afternoon at Dens where we lay down after pumping Hamilton. What a day that was.

All seething mess behaviour is also welcome. We tend to be pretty level headed but I might just go full on seething mess if we are defeated for you Dundee boiz. When in Rome and all that.

Lay down my arse. If it wasn't for a world class save by Letheren from Nish's header, we'd have been fucked. Nish was at the ref claiming for everything as well in a game that had nothing at stake for Dumbarton other than stopping us winning the league. I was thinking "C'mon to f**k ya big dick, I thought you'd be on our side". You've got to hand it to him for wanting to win and maintaining his professionalism and integrity while Morton lay down and did their best to help Accies in the other game. The fact that it was a close and competitive game made it a great day.

I'll take the same result next week please.

Eta: And we only do pre-match cuddles with Hibs, so you can f**k off.

Lay down my arse. If it wasn't for a world class save by Letheren from Nish's header, we'd have been fucked. Nish was at the ref claiming for everything as well in a game that had nothing at stake for Dumbarton other than stopping us winning the league. I was thinking "C'mon to f**k ya big dick, I thought you'd be on our side". You've got to hand it to him for wanting to win and maintaining his professionalism and integrity while Morton lay down and did their best to help Accies in the other game. The fact that it was a close and competitive game made it a great day.

First Hibs end the famed HiberniSons relationship and now we find out they are cuddle buddies with you lot.

Well this thread just took a very nasty turn

The video of Nish leaving the pitch after that game on Youtube is brilliant :lol:

Fan: "D'ya hate yinited?"

Nish: "Heh" *big cheeser of a grin*

Fan: "Yaaas"

First Hibs end the famed HiberniSons relationship and now we find out they are cuddle buddies with you lot.

Well this thread just took a very nasty turn

The video of Nish leaving the pitch after that game on Youtube is brilliant :lol:

Fan: "D'ya hate yinited?"

Nish: "Heh" *big cheeser of a grin*

Fan: "Yaaas"

Wait a minute - are those fucking Hibee sluts cuddling up to everybody? Who else are they two-timing us with? I can see this thread being the beginning of the end for the Hi-Dees.

:lol:

I did actually think at one point we might ruin it for you. The atmosphere was ridiculous, even from the away end due to us having a pretty remarkable season.

Yon Derry was absolutely bouncing that day.

Archived