Dumbarton vs Livingston

This is a game we should look to be winning if we want to avoid relegation. Played a lot better against Falkirk hopefully we can carry it into this game, I'll go 2-1 Livi.

Discuss.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5-1 Livi Beanie scoring all of them.

It is more a must not lose game than a must win, quite optimistic of us playing well enough to get the 3 points though. Our new signings are looking decent and have made a difference to our team. If we can manage to get the first goal then I think we'll push on and get more this time, and not sit in trying to defend our lead.

No idea what formation Hopkin will play or what his team section will be, he's a bit unpredictable and changes it every game. Hopefully we'll start Buchanan and White up front to give us our best chance at getting goals.

Whoever scores first will win this. We still haven't came from behind to win a game this season, so hopefully Tam 'hates the Livi' Walsh can open his account early on.

We really could do with a striker before this, and if we don't manage to sign someone up then I can't see us winning in all honesty.

Huge game for both clubs this and could be an important week for all four teams at the bottom with St Mirren playing Alloa as well.

I think if we want to avoid atleast the playoff we have to win this game, a win moves us out of the playoffs and would give the team confidence heading into some winnable games in Febuary, defeat and confidence could be rock bottom.

It will be interesting to see if we line up similarly to Saturday with 1 up front and two sort of wide forwards in a 4,3,2,1 formation.

I'd be more inclined to start either Buchanan or White upfront with Mullen and either of the other two supporting.

I can't see us keeping a clean sheet so I'm going to go 1-1

Huge game for both clubs this and could be an important week for all four teams at the bottom with St Mirren playing Alloa as well.

I think if we want to avoid atleast the playoff we have to win this game, a win moves us out of the playoffs and would give the team confidence heading into some winnable games in Febuary, defeat and confidence could be rock bottom.

It will be interesting to see if we line up similarly to Saturday with 1 up front and two sort of wide forwards in a 4,3,2,1 formation.

I'd be more inclined to start either Buchanan or White upfront with Mullen and either of the other two supporting.

I can't see us keeping a clean sheet so I'm going to go 1-1

You haven't seen us attempting to attack recently

Crucial games approaching. Not just Livingston but also Morton and st Mirren. How we fare in these games could decide just where we finish in the league.

I was just about to post something very similar. I did so in the Rovers match thread, but as you've done so here, there's nothing else really to add. Huge game this, for both sides.

Just had a wee glance at this weekend's fixtures, and not only is it a huge one for both sides in this game, St. Mirren play Alloa as well.

So a really big weekend for all four of those sides, with results possibly giving a decent indication of how each will fare come the end of the season.

I beat you to that in my post, but yeh huge weekend at the bottom of the league.

Personally think it's bigger for us, because if we lose we could be 5 and 6 points behind 8th place, where as a defeat for you only puts us level on points.

Yes, yes we should.

Ideal. Something like this should be enough to punt them down. Solid defence, decent goal threat and Scott Pittman who has always looked like a quality player whenever he's played against us.

Brown

Saunders Barr Wright Docherty

Stanton Routledge Pittman Mullen

Buchanan White

Archived