ROBERT DOWNS QUITS

pollokfan87

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again Hertha you ignore what I have said and make things up. I said struggled against teams from lower divisions and you prattle on about minnows beating us. If you want a discussion you should actually read the posts properly and then engage .

Just a suggestion. If you want to know how many managers we have had then ask your workmate who spoon feeds you shite which you readily gorge yourself on. :rolleyes:

Mate this is a junior football forum for people who are passionate about junior football to come onto and lend opinions as they feel free to do so ; there will be facts, rumours , utter nonsense and banter along the way and hardly anyone would post at all if this forum was only allowed to be on the basis of every single post being 100% factual or every post only being posted after 100% confirmation.

You're clearly a really decent guy ( maybe a bit guilty of being everyones mate ) and your posts are good on here but you must respect my rights too in posting on here how I see fit .

Cheers sir ;)

Never noticed anything wrong with your post Hertha. Perhaps there is more to it than just on field results.

Once again Hertha you ignore what I have said and make things up. I said struggled against teams from lower divisions and you prattle on about minnows beating us. If you want a discussion you should actually read the posts properly and then engage .

Just a suggestion. If you want to know how many managers we have had then ask your workmate who spoon feeds you shite which you readily gorge yourself on. :rolleyes:

I'm just not understanding your initial point of struggling against teams from lower divisions at all?

Who are these teams and were arthurlie beaten against them or did they make heavy weather of it and eventually win ?

If they were beaten against teams from lower leagues then it could be classed as being beaten by minnows ; if arthurlie made heavy weather of it and eventually won the game then I really dont understand your original point and what's to be upset about beating teams from lower leagues albeit it wasn't a walkover .

Who are the lower league teams that arthurlie struggled against in downes tenure?

Only asking yourself as it was yourself who brung the point up ?

Aye well he has played a very big part in how poor we are. Bye Robert and lets bring in someone who knows what they are doing.

The rest of your post I can agree with in part. Wishaw did not deserve to be beaten 4-1 but as Arthurlie fans know if you don't take your chances you don't win games. In the end Arthurlie deserved the win.

you do deserve to get beat 4-1 if u concede four goals and score one. It's only fair

To be fair it was only the 1 person who couldn't get over the fact McEwan left us.As soon as he started that thread, you could tell how it would end.

True. Fellas been fairr quiet since!

Kegs is the man to be fair , know his stuff and well probably know s 90% of the team from very recent times

Exactly and wasnt Kerrigan part of the mcewan coaching staff who screwed arthurlie after only weeks in the job to piss off to glenafton and now he appears as the new arthurlie manager .

You couldn't script this nonsense.

Worked under kegs st camelon about 10 year ago since then he has been st Glenafton & Boness apart from the short period at the lie he probably averages 3 seasons at a club! Not to bad !! Very good coach imo wish him and Arthurlie well

Worked under kegs st camelon about 10 year ago since then he has been st Glenafton & Boness apart from the short period at the lie he probably averages 3 seasons at a club! Not to bad !! Very good coach imo wish him and Arthurlie well

Been at Glens twice and Boness twice just doesn't seem to settle at one club for any length of time.

From what you say and from what I"ve heard he's good coach. However, is he a good manager?

Exactly and wasnt Kerrigan part of the mcewan coaching staff who screwed arthurlie after only weeks in the job to piss off to glenafton and now he appears as the new arthurlie manager .

You couldn't script this nonsense.

Nonsense ? This is pretty tame stuff compared to what's gone on in the past.

A guy that works beside a guy that I know says Keggs wont have a backroom team. The Arthurlie committee are going to take turns to train, coach and pick the team . Keggs will be allowed to pick the team for friendlies . Hows that for unscripted nonsense ? :rolleyes: .

Back in the real world, one of the rumoured backroom team will definitely raise a few eyebrows.

Archived