ROBERT DOWNS QUITS

pollokfan87

ok I will answer that. We are going backwards. Arthurlie should be pissing over some of the teams we are playing but we aren't good enough .

Which clubs in the super premier league should arthurlie exactly be pissing over?

I know for sure that I would never lay that claim about my own club as every game for the vast majority of teams in our league are a total dogfight .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all our league games this season the only game I've saw that we didn't deserve anything was our 0-0 draw with Lie at the Vale. Since that game they have went backwards at an alarming rate so obviously there is something no right. Would do far worse than getting Bryce & Digger in

You said you have watched 4 times and they have lost all 4 but you claim to have watched today.Did they lose? You also claimed Robert couldn't bear to watch them any more well he picked the team and he signed most of the players. Tbh I'm not really that bothered he's gone, its a chance for someone else to come in and hopefully keep us up

No they won today, where you there? 4-1 lie won. I was talking previously, sorry for not making that clear,really really sorry.

Yes I do actually and have many associates at near enough every club in the Super Prem so I am often kept up to date with what's going on. Also I've watched Arthurlie 4 times this season, every match you have been beaten.

So what's your opinion? Do you feel there is progress been made?

I don't think you will find any lie fans saying there has been progress made, and we may well go down this season.

At the moment though, we are still in the Scottish and haven't yet been relegated from the premier league. Your posts come across as sour grapes after a 4-1 loss.

Sounds like it's the last throw of the dice, get a new man in, team picks itself up, keeps them up by skin of their teeth. Again!

It could work for them or it could be a disaster. Like Pollok before them their luck will run out sometime.

I've no axe to grind with them, one of my favourite venues and the lads at the side of stand are a laugh.

Sounds like it's the last throw of the dice, get a new man in, team picks itself up, keeps them up by skin of their teeth. Again!

It could work for them or it could be a disaster. Like Pollok before them their luck will run out sometime.

I've no axe to grind with them, one of my favourite venues and the lads at the side of stand are a laugh.[/quote

We've dodged relegation for the past few seasons, and it's scant consolation, but they did go down before us!

I know man, sometimes a step backwards and all that. It's not enjoyable when you struggle in that league.

Any breaks never go for you, but you're still in the cup and a new man soon.

Cotter ,,,,,,,,,maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

I know man, sometimes a step backwards and all that. It's not enjoyable when you struggle in that league.

Any breaks never go for you, but you're still in the cup and a new man soon.

Cotter ,,,,,,,,,maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Good shout. As long as he stays for more than 1 season!

I don't think you will find any lie fans saying there has been progress made, and we may well go down this season.

At the moment though, we are still in the Scottish and haven't yet been relegated from the premier league. Your posts come across as sour grapes after a 4-1 loss.

If you look at my previous post, I am not gutted or anything regarding today's result. Proud is the word.

Which clubs in the super premier league should arthurlie exactly be pissing over?

I know for sure that I would never lay that claim about my own club as every game for the vast majority of teams in our league are a total dogfight

Don't try and twist what I said. Nowhere have I mentioned the Super Premier and I wouldn't, considering the position we are in. We have played a number of lower league teams in the last few seasons and have struggled.

I couldn't put it better about our league. Dogfight is the perfect description.

If the player /manager is a reality, it will need to be someone with plenty playing experience. That would rule out anyone on our books as we have a relatively young squad. Whoever comes in needs time to do the job properly and not just be a plaster until the end of the season.

The usual list of suspects will be rolled out and personally id be surprised if it wasn't one from that group that gets the job. Our committee took a chance on Craig McEwan and that would have worked if the Glens job hadn't come up. Someone of that type would suit me fine.

Possibly one or two of my fellow Lie fans will be annoyed at the mention of McEwans name but he brought a freshness to our club and that's what we need now.

Don't try and twist what I said. Nowhere have I mentioned the Super Premier and I wouldn't, considering the position we are in. We have played a number of lower league teams in the last few seasons and have struggled.

I couldn't put it better about our league. Dogfight is the perfect description.

Robert won the west of Scotland cup for you last season so clearly no minnow has taken your scalp there.

He's now got you Into the scottish cup 5th round this season so once again there's no scalp taken by a minnow .

The euroscot " Pre Season" cup just like the Ardagh cup might see a few indifferent results but both of these trophies are seen as experimental ones for using different team selections.

Since Gary faulds I would be very interested to find out how many managers arthurlie have had as things don't quite seem right up there with how their managers seem to depart albeit mcewan done the dirty on the club.

Robert won the west of Scotland cup for you last season so clearly no minnow has taken your scalp there.

He's now got you Into the scottish cup 5th round this season so once again there's no scalp taken by a minnow .

The euroscot " Pre Season" cup just like the Ardagh cup might see a few indifferent results but both of these trophies are seen as experimental ones for using different team selections.

Since Gary faulds I would be very interested to find out how many managers arthurlie have had as things don't quite seem right up there with how their managers seem to depart albeit mcewan done the dirty on the club.

Lots of things happen behind the scenes at junior clubs, you'd posted earlier regards committee involvement and you were 100% correct but maybe 10 years late.

I have opinions but I'm at the stage of life that I won't post anything on here that's not official it confirmed.

Take a step back and read rather than post comments on things you or your mate at work know sir, I along with many would appreciate that.

Cheers ????

Lots of things happen behind the scenes at junior clubs, you'd posted earlier regards committee involvement and you were 100% correct but maybe 10 years late.

I have opinions but I'm at the stage of life that I won't post anything on here that's not official it confirmed.

Take a step back and read rather than post comments on things you or your mate at work know sir, I along with many would appreciate that.

Cheers ????

Cheers ????

Mate this is a junior football forum for people who are passionate about junior football to come onto and lend opinions as they feel free to do so ; there will be facts, rumours , utter nonsense and banter along the way and hardly anyone would post at all if this forum was only allowed to be on the basis of every single post being 100% factual or every post only being posted after 100% confirmation.

You're clearly a really decent guy ( maybe a bit guilty of being everyones mate ) and your posts are good on here but you must respect my rights too in posting on here how I see fit .

Cheers sir ;)

Archived