ROBERT DOWNS QUITS

pollokfan87

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Score line flattered the hosts today, Wishaw played some nice football today and could have been very different if they took their early chances. Arthurlie are destined for the Super First. Relegation written all over them, a very poor side.

Robert can't bare to watch them anymore and that's why he's resigned!

Score line flattered the hosts today, Wishaw played some nice football today and could have been very different if they took their early chances. Arthurlie are destined for the Super First. Relegation written all over them, a very poor side.

Aye well he has played a very big part in how poor we are. Bye Robert and lets bring in someone who knows what they are doing.

The rest of your post I can agree with in part. Wishaw did not deserve to be beaten 4-1 but as Arthurlie fans know if you don't take your chances you don't win games. In the end Arthurlie deserved the win.

Stevie Rankin?

A good shout with Stevie. If Davie Greig had not landed the Meadow job, I would have said

he could have been another name in the frame.

Strange that Robert and his backroom staff should decide to go in the wake of keeping the

club in the Scottish Junior Cup or had the DECISION already been made before 1.45pm?

Hahaha taking the result well eh

The result doesn't bother me. I'm very proud of the boys and have done fantastic in reaching the last 32. Wishaw have came from nowhere and are constantly progressing and that is clear for all to see. On the other hand, progression isn't a word I would associate with Arthurlie, relegation awaits.

Aye well he has played a very big part in how poor we are. Bye Robert and lets bring in someone who knows what they are doing.

The rest of your post I can agree with in part. Wishaw did not deserve to be beaten 4-1 but as Arthurlie fans know if you don't take your chances you don't win games. In the end Arthurlie deserved the win.

I agree.

The result doesn't bother me. I'm very proud of the boys and have done fantastic in reaching the last 32. Wishaw have came from nowhere and are constantly progressing and that is clear for all to see. On the other hand, progression isn't a word I would associate with Arthurlie, relegation awaits.

I don't know if Wishaw are progressing as you have to watch a team for a reasonable amount of time to make that assumption. How often have you seen Arthurlie ?

A good shout with Stevie. If Davie Greig had not landed the Meadow job, I would have said

he could have been another name in the frame.

Strange that Robert and his backroom staff should decide to go in the wake of keeping the

club in the Scottish Junior Cup or had the DECISION already been made before 1.45pm?

The decision was made earlier in the week but was held back until after this tie, win or lose.

I don't know if Wishaw are progressing as you have to watch a team for a reasonable amount of time to make that assumption. How often have you seen Arthurlie ?

Judging by your response you must think Arthurlie are progressing. Care to break it down and back it up? I would love to hear your thoughts!

Judging by your response you must think Arthurlie are progressing. Care to break it down and back it up? I would love to hear your thoughts!

That is a pretty poor response to a simple question. Nowhere have I mentioned progress. I ask you again how many times have you watched Arthurle play ?

Do you watch other teams in our league and how do you know Downs chucked it because he was sick watching it.?

That is a pretty poor response to a simple question. Nowhere have I mentioned progress or lack of it. I ask you again how many times have you watched Arthurle play ?

Do you watch other teams in our league and how do you know Downs chucked it because he was sick watching it.?

Yes I do actually and have many associates at near enough every club in the Super Prem so I am often kept up to date with what's going on. Also I've watched Arthurlie 4 times this season, every match you have been beaten.

So what's your opinion? Do you feel there is progress been made?

Yes I do actually and have many associates at near enough every club in the Super Prem so I am often kept up to date with what's going on. Also I've watched Arthurlie 4 times this season, every match you have been beaten.

So what's your opinion? Do you feel there is progress been made?

You said you have watched 4 times and they have lost all 4 but you claim to have watched today.Did they lose? You also claimed Robert couldn't bear to watch them any more well he picked the team and he signed most of the players. Tbh I'm not really that bothered he's gone, its a chance for someone else to come in and hopefully keep us up

Archived