Junior Cup Round 5 draw

archieb

The draw for the 5th Round of the ETHXEnergy Scottish Junior Cup draw will be hosted by Glasgow City Council in the City Chambers on Tuesday 26 January at 2.00pm

Is this the first time ever that the draw details have been announced BEFORE anyone's posted a thread here asking about them?? :lol:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The draw for the 5th Round of the ETHXEnergy Scottish Junior Cup draw will be hosted by Glasgow City Council in the City Chambers on Tuesday 26 January at 2.00pm

Is this the first time ever that the draw details have been announced BEFORE anyone's posted a thread here asking about them?? :lol:

I think I'll go along to this.

I think I'll go along to this.

Is the draw open to all? Doubt it, only when held in a social club are the clubs fans allowed in. Was at one years ago in the Camelon club, and must say it was mobbed and quite good patter.

Is the draw open to all? Doubt it, only when held in a social club are the clubs fans allowed in. Was at one years ago in the Camelon club, and must say it was mobbed and quite good patter.

I very much doubt it. That was kind of my point. They make the draw in the private office of a newspaper and nobody gets in. They make it in a "public" building and still nobody gets in. Do they never stop to think about places where they could hold it and make it accessible. It doesn't have to be at a football club.

Archived