Alloa v Morton - 16/01/16

even Declan McManus could find the net regularly...

we had a ten-pin bowling ramp to hand?

Can we use it to whip heavy objects over to the gazebo next time Morton are in town, pirate ship-stylee? :P

Maybe we could use it to launch a barrel of fannys at Declan.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix

Post a link to the authority for that test. Just so we can assess how relevant it it.

But, but, it's a SPFL rule so it must be true. ????????

Maybe we could use it to launch a barrel of fannys at Declan.

Easy - fanny's a precious commodity. There have been a few posters on this thread who could use a bit of fanny flung their way.

Aye, including me :(

But, but, it's a SPFL rule so it must be true.

Stirling, eh? There's a blast from the past. How are you boys getting on? Any chance of a league match next season?

Easy - fanny's a precious commodity. There have been a few posters on this thread who could use a bit of fanny flung their way.

Aye, including me :(

Stirling, eh? There's a blast from the past. How are you boys getting on? Any chance of a league match next season?

We getting relegated to the lowland league aswell?

Somehow I don't think you'll be promoted straight away though. Why is that? Ah yes, diddy club.

We maybe that but even we wouldn't touch Declan McManus in this league, doesn't say much for yourselves though as if I remember correctly two seasons ago it was alloa who officially relegated you at the Recs. How does it feel being relegated by said diddy club?

We maybe that but even we wouldn't touch Declan McManus in this league, doesn't say much for yourselves though as if I remember correctly two seasons ago it was alloa who officially relegated you at the Recs. How does it feel being relegated by said diddy club?

Declan McManus > Alloa

'Nuff said.

Archived