Annan V Morton

Cowshed118

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed i have asked twice , and twice i have asked Man City Leicster, no doubt get all the eay down to see the Rangers game on

It's not beyond Annan technology to show both games if the right committee members in the club.

One for you young Neil!!!!(tv guru)

We've been that pedestrian and generally hopeless going forward lately that I'm worried. Please, please let's have Samuel on at centre forward from the start. He scored on his last start against Raith - he hasn't played at centre forward since, mostly being used as a winger from the bench.

Coincidentally we haven't scored in the league since, with our goal in the last round of the cup coming from our customary one good delivery from a corner for the whole season.

We've been that pedestrian and generally hopeless going forward lately that I'm worried. Please, please let's have Samuel on at centre forward from the start. He scored on his last start against Raith - he hasn't played at centre forward since, mostly being used as a winger from the bench.

Coincidentally we haven't scored in the league since, with our goal in the last round of the cup coming from our customary one good delivery from a corner for the whole season.

Sounds like the auld chestnut " we're shite you'll win easy" reverse physic stunt. Used it many a time over the years and nowt better than saying unlucky kid we got lucky today hoho

Sounds like the auld chestnut " we're shite you'll win easy" reverse physic stunt. Used it many a time over the years and nowt better than saying unlucky kid we got lucky today hoho

Had he posted about how great we've been you'd have been on here whining about how arrogant the Morton fans are and how these predictions will blow up in our faces when we get pumped out like a couple of years back, sit down.

Weather wise pretty calm just now - is that before the storm I wonder ?

Read the papers and listened to the interviews - the boys certainly don't seem worried about taking on the mighty Ton but respectful and not over confident.

Hope more locals come out to lend their support ( Well maybe no " youser" in his St.Mirren top )

Looking forward to a great sporting day & hopefully an Annan Scotland double.

Had he posted about how great we've been you'd have been on here whining about how arrogant the Morton fans are and how these predictions will blow up in our faces when we get pumped out like a couple of years back, sit down.

I no really been whining aboot owt Toby auld boy just take a wee breath and carry on...

Duffy sticking with McCluskey, Johnstone and Forbes...oh dear As much as I want to see these players do well, I just cannot think that they are the best we have there at the moment

McCluskey, tries to play the game but generally does hee haw, no end product.

Forbes, lazy looking, doesn't do enough, please keep this guy on the training pitch until he can at least deliver a corner

Johnstone, striker? Can't say I noticed, another who is getting away with it, poor excuse for a starting place

just drink ten pints and youll no care what game is on, oot to watch the mighty black and golds wallop the ton and then back hame sober as a judge...if ye can the script that is...mon ze annan

Thanks for playing anyway, chump. Back to the farmers' markets or habitual incest that normally passes for entertainment in the Borders.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Archived