Annan V Morton

Cowshed118

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good draw for us, Annan will probably be quite happy with the it aswell, thinking of making aa day of this one and getting the train down early, anyone know how far the station is to the ground and more inportantly surrounding boozers?

I'm sure there's a bar right at the stadium that fans of both teams can go in before the game. As for the trains I have no idea.

Good draw for us, Annan will probably be quite happy with the it aswell, thinking of making aa day of this one and getting the train down early, anyone know how far the station is to the ground and more inportantly surrounding boozers?

The Station pub is at the station.A 5 minute walk down to the High Street- pass the Rugby club on Bank Street then on High St. turn left Anglers,Queensberry & Blue Bell at far end.Or straight across to The Shed or Buck.The Bruce sits off the High St and the Commercial should be open again.From the Shed it is a 10 min walk to Galabank. ALL supporters allowed in social club.

The Station pub is at the station.A 5 minute walk down to the High Street- pass the Rugby club on Bank Street then on High St. turn left Anglers,Queensberry & Blue Bell at far end.Or straight across to The Shed or Buck.The Bruce sits off the High St and the Commercial should be open again.From the Shed it is a 10 min walk to Galabank. ALL supporters allowed in social club.

Thanks mate, the train we are planning on getting areives at 12:15, what time does the social club open you know?

can't underestimate Annan especially after Saturday..

.......or after us at Spartans last year.......

Great result for Annan on Saturday there and they'll be right up for this one. Not too confident at the mo but we'll see what the form's like going into the game.

.......or after us at Spartans last year.......

Great result for Annan on Saturday there and they'll be right up for this one. Not too confident at the mo but we'll see what the form's like going into the game.

Our two games before this are Rangers and Hibs at home, so I'm not sure if we can take anything from these two games going into the Annan game.

Our two games before this are Rangers and Hibs at home, so I'm not sure if we can take anything from these two games going into the Annan game.

yeah, that's what worries me....... Hopefully the form we showed at Ibrox will be showing, even if we don't necessarily get the results we'd like

yeah, that's what worries me....... Hopefully the form we showed at Ibrox will be showing, even if we don't necessarily get the results we'd like

We had two bad defeats to st mirren and raith going into the the livi game on saturday so if the resukts against rangers and hibs are bad hopefully it wont have any baring on this one, close game but 2-0 ton

Archived