Dundee United vs Partick Thistle

jagfox

No, that would be the shed.

Fair play is the one between the shed and the Jerry Kerr (effectively an extension of the JK) along the touchline on the tunnel side

Cheers MC :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent prices for this game.

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2015-2016/january_2016/dundee_united_scottish_cup_ticket_prices

£15 full price and students

£5 Over 65s and U18s

Thistle fans in the Jim McLean Fair Play Stand.

- Is this the shed behind the goal?

Dundee United and Partick Thistle have agreed discounted prices for this cup tie.

But im paying £5 extra to get in :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering how the Thistle players are going to react to the bowling green-like Tannadice surface.

United to win 3-1 in a rip-roaring cup affair, Lawless o.g. to get us going, a Durnan o.g. equaliser, then a Paton thunderbolt and a late Erskine trundler. Imrie spotted in the stands wearing a fake beard and bunnet sitting on Alert Mongoose's lap.

2-1 United win (Murray and Spittal)! Will be interesting to see the United team. If Donaldson is fit he'll start wiv gunning and Dillon. CM think it'll be Paton and Demel if Demel is fit if not Ranks and Pats. Between Rankin/Spittal/Dixon/Knyole for wing back. Probably be Spittal and Dixon. Then super Simon and Billy up top. With Dow behind. Anier on the bench;)

I've ended up with hospitality for this one, so at least I will enjoy my day. I think the league is so much of a priority that fringe players should be given a chance to prove themselves, but I do also think that we should stick with a "winning formula" and name as much of an unchanged team as possible.

Anyone know if Pongolle is back for this one?

Pongo was supposed to be back a few weeks ago iirc. We could be down before he has an opportunity to participate in any potential great escape :lol:

Would like to see the fringe and youth players get a run out. No need to play the decent players against a lower league side.

I totally agree. You should play as many young and untested players against us as you can.

Looking forward to the day out, it's the cup so we'll be shite.

First time I'll have been on the train to an away game in Dundee for about 10 years, normally go on supporters bus and have time for one pint near the grounds, where's worth going in the city centre before jumping a taxi up?

Looking forward to the day out, it's the cup so we'll be shite.

First time I'll have been on the train to an away game in Dundee for about 10 years, normally go on supporters bus and have time for one pint near the grounds, where's worth going in the city centre before jumping a taxi up?

The Trades or the Pheonix are your two obvious choices. You will get brilliant food in the Pheonix too if that's what you are looking for.

Archived