Dundee United vs Partick Thistle

jagfox

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the clubs can arrange a suitable pricing structure that will bring both sets of fans out in force.

£12/£6 concession would be a good early bird price maybe moving up to £15/£8 on matchday?

I hope the clubs can arrange a suitable pricing structure that will bring both sets of fans out in force.

£12/£6 concession would be a good early bird price maybe moving up to £15/£8 on matchday?

I think the latter will be more likely. We reduced it to £15 for Killie in 2013-14 and put the game to a Friday night, almost 9000 at the game that day.

ETA : United won 5-2

On the face of it, an easy draw against hopeless, dysfunctional dregs "marshalled" by a bald lunatic. But provincial outfits have a habit of raising their game against the big-city teams. I can see Utd sneaking a goal here. 4-1 Thistle.

On the face of it, an easy draw against hopeless, dysfunctional dregs "marshalled" by a bald lunatic. But provincial outfits have a habit of raising their game against the big-city teams. I can see Utd sneaking a goal here. 4-1 Thistle.

Good luck.

I think the latter will be more likely. We reduced it to £15 for Killie in 2013-14 and put the game to a Friday night, almost 9000 at the game that day.

ETA : United won 5-2

Cracking match that. I won a large amount with Utd minus 2 and BTTS/Utd win.

Loved it when we got the 5th.

If Jackie McNamara did the half time draw at both Tannadice and Firhill, where would he get more pelters?

Probably Tannadice, tbh. He made us a better team when he took over, albeit with a very dodgy away record (which thankfully Archibald managed to sort out), and his antics over trying to claim a promotion bonus were really pathetic. But at the end of the day while he might be a snake, he didn't particularly leave us in a bad position, and if anything, him leaving was a blessing and actually worked out very well for us.

On United's side of things, he's basically shafted them. Sold all the good players (with a cut of the transfer fees, no less) and signed absolute dross to replace them.

If Jackie McNamara did the half time draw at both Tannadice and Firhill, where would he get more pelters?

The only thing Jackie did "wrong" was the way he went about leaving. Almost everything relating to the actual football under him was positive.

Utd, on the other hand, appear to have been left in tatters after his reign.

Decent prices for this game.

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2015-2016/january_2016/dundee_united_scottish_cup_ticket_prices

£15 full price and students

£5 Over 65s and U18s

Thistle fans in the Jim McLean Fair Play Stand.

- Is this the shed behind the goal?

No, that would be the shed.

Fair play is the one between the shed and the Jerry Kerr (effectively an extension of the JK) along the touchline on the tunnel side

Archived