Motherwell v ICT - Scottish Cup 5th round

MikeyWellFan

If I remember rightly, after the goal did they not literally play about 7 at the back?

And I mean literally in the real sense...not the Jamie Redknapp version.

Sounds about right and as usual, we had no answer whatsoever to a team defending in numbers.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember rightly, after the goal did they not literally play about 7 at the back?

And I mean literally in the real sense...not the Jamie Redknapp version.

You'd better hope it's ICT then or you'll be up against Albion with 9 at the back :whistle:

Funnily enough, Stirling played two up front yet Inverness played one up front. Hmmm, something no right with that.

Im sure they will be hoping its ICT as you also don't offer much up front

Hardly it's just we played better than you's

Here, fishy fishy :lol:

Our postponed match with Partick Th has now been rearranged for Tuesday 2nd February, the midweek before this tie. Hopefully that doesn't impact on our chances too much.

Our postponed match with Partick Th has now been rearranged for Tuesday 2nd February, the midweek before this tie. Hopefully that doesn't impact on our chances too much.

Yes, far from ideal. Why did the club agree to this?

I still have nightmares about Barry Wilson lobbing Gordon Marshall from about 40 yards the last time we played Inverness at Fir Park in the cup.

Tricky tie but one we're capable of winning, though I'm sure Inverness are thinking the exact same thing.

It was 70 yards.

Archived