Rangers vs Killie

Lolz.

Just like you chased shadows against St Johnstone?

If you play like you did on Saturday you'll rip them apart with your pace on the wings, seeing as Warburtons completely hopeless tactically and bombs his full back on regardless of the situation.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely to rectify a result you have to play that team again ?And the SPL is the greatest league only on Football Manager 2001in the minds eye of an OF fan high on Possil Powder

Nah, Saints have got another couple of years at least to dine out on that result, it would be unfair to starve them of that. It's more of a chance so dispel the myth that we are unable to compete at the heady heights of the SPL. Yep we may well fall short, it's a huge step up, but it will be a good measure of where we are as a side, no?

Good draw for us! a chance to rectify the result against Saints in the LC earlier this season and put to bed the nonsense that the SPL is on a par with La Liga.

SPL? That's what it used to be called before the previous incumbents of your stadium died.

Strange one for me.

Rangers fan, but will hopefully be watching the brother turn out for Kilmarnock at Ibrox for the first time...

A Rangers win would be nice, but for my brother's sake, I hope it's not a pumping

I'm guessing that your Lee's brother? He's a good lad. I knew he was a Rangers fan but if you are his brother, have a word with him about saying Amoruso is his favourite player! Tell him to say it's Gough or somebody like that please. Amoruso :lol:

Apologies if I've guessed wrongly.

Nah, Saints have got another couple of years at least to dine out on that result, it would be unfair to starve them of that. It's more of a chance so dispel the myth that we are unable to compete at the heady heights of the SPL. Yep we may well fall short, it's a huge step up, but it will be a good measure of where we are as a side, no?

As all fair minded fans know there is very little difference between the top of the championship and 11 clubs in the premier. The test for us will be can Lockinho do a Shiels and get my team to give a performance in Glasgow. Killie are a team in turmoil, a situation you will be acquainted with. Ideally a replay would help our bank account followed by a home victory.

I'm guessing that your Lee's brother? He's a good lad. I knew he was a Rangers fan but if you are his brother, have a word with him about saying Amoruso is his favourite player! Tell him to say it's Gough or somebody like that please. Amoruso :lol:

Apologies if I've guessed wrongly.

You guessed correctly! Amoruso was a legend at Rangers and a nice guy to boot :lol: Could have been worse, he could have said Boab Malcolm lol

You guessed correctly! Amoruso was a legend at Rangers and a nice guy to boot :lol: Could have been worse, he could have said Boab Malcolm lol

My brother in law coached him for a while and said he was a cracking boy. (P.S. I would have accepted Dave McPherson before Amoruso but maybe that's a bit before his time).

Strange one for me.

Rangers fan, but will hopefully be watching the brother turn out for Kilmarnock at Ibrox for the first time...

A Rangers win would be nice, but for my brother's sake, I hope it's not a pumping

Family is more important than fitba, get supporting the Killie.

My brother in law coached him for a while and said he was a cracking boy. (P.S. I would have accepted Dave McPherson before Amoruso but maybe that's a bit before his time).

Coached Lee or Amo? :lol:

Come on, big Amo was a etter player than McPherson lol

If we play like we have against Celtic and Hearts this season, I think we could get a win. However, if we play like we have the during the rest of the season, then Rangers should hump us.

Hopefully we can get something from thia match and make sure our infamous Meh Derby win in the last round was actually for something.

Coached Lee I meant :lol:

I liked Donkey Dave. Scotland could be doing with a centre half like him at the moment - no nonsense!

Very true, and I keep telling the bro he has to adapt his game to be a little more like that. Defend first and foremost... none of this fancy nonsense lol!

Archived