Rangers vs Killie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could have scored that many... if you'd had enough shots too.

We would've if we'd bothered to get out of first gear...

What's there to worry about. Rob kiernan at centre half. An ageing Kenny Miller? Big Josh will bully that defence which will allow higginbotham, Mckenzie, kiltie and wee Frizzel kicks to run them ragged.

Good draw for us! a chance to rectify the result against Saints in the LC earlier this season and put to bed the nonsense that the SPL is on a par with La Liga.

Surely to rectify a result you have to play that team again ?

And the SPL is the greatest league only on Football Manager 2001in the minds eye of an OF fan high on Possil Powder

What's there to worry about. Rob kiernan at centre half. An ageing Kenny Miller? Big Josh will bully that defence which will allow higginbotham, Mckenzie, kiltie and wee Frizzel kicks to run them ragged.

I guess you're judging Kiernan on when he was at you when he was younger. I'm pretty sure he's improved a lot since then.

Killie are brutal and will be chasing shadows with our beautiful passing fooball.

I guess you're judging Kiernan on when he was at you when he was younger. I'm pretty sure he's improved a lot since then.

Killie are brutal and will be chasing shadows with our beautiful passing fooball.

Lolz.

Just like you chased shadows against St Johnstone?

Archived