EAST REGION PREMIER

undercover agent

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were a "shambles" on sat trust me, violet looked so much fitter, were first to every ball, and played last 20 mins with ten men

I would put it down to piss poor finishing rather than good goalkeeping too

Trust you???? Not likely....... whilst I'm biased towards Jeanie (clearly reading your other posts you have an axe to grind mr self proclaimed expert) & wasn't at the weekend game, I've watched them frequently this season they are playing some great stuff. Read some of the above posts from other neutral posters, that tells a story of how the Swifts have played this season........ with a skeleton squad and much reduced resources!!

Mon the Swifts!!????⚽️

Are you basing your opinion on 1 game or have you been up to the Riverside often this season??

Why would I need an "excuse" when they are doing well so far....... the skeleton squad comment was in praise of them!!

Your use of the word "shambles" is very very harsh, but hey.... You're the expert!!????????

"Shambles" & "supporters unhappy".... they are clearly a team in turmoil despite being unbeaten in the league all season!!????????

And when did the Swifts start getting supporters??

So "5/6 players were miles off it" in your opinion. Is that your sole reason for the "shambles" comment or is there more!!??

Committee's giving their own players stick is nothing new at Jeanfield....or most other junior clubs for that matter!!

I was at Jeanfield when Steelend Vics put 6 past us on the opening day of the Fife league season a few years ago...... THAT was a shambles!!!

The Premier League is a cracking league, the most competitive of all the East leagues in my opinion so if the Swifts draw a game, despite missing a host of chances & the opposition get a lad sent of 10 minutes from time, then they'll just move on to the next week and try to do better.

And I'll be there this week to cheer them on!!

#montheswifts ⚽️????

By all accounts jeanfield seem to be flying. And with the acquisition of McManus and Holden can only see them going from strength to strength.

Good too see Holden off the mark again. Very good player for the saints.

• 2 weeks later...

Perth Junior Expert you are a belter!!????

I agree with twistandshout despite your denials.

So far you've used words like "shambles", "piss poor finishers", "players miles off it", "unhappy supporters", "going no where", "poor results", "can't keep going on like that", "look like conceding every time a team attacks" & "GK & back 4 very very poor"!!

Have a missed anything??!!????

Keep up the good work!!????

Whilst I've not been at the last 2 games, I feel like I've been there with your in depth analysis!!????

I will continue to write what I see when I attend a jeanfield game, maybe you should pop down perthboy as you seem to think their great without taking any games in! As I've said before I hope they do go up it would b great for football in Perth but from what I'm seeing they'll have to tighten up big time and be more ruthless, I don't think I'm wrong

Archived