EAST REGION PREMIER

undercover agent

When we played Lochee at Thomson Park earlier in the season,I thought they were as good a team as I'd see this season.  They won 2-0 and it could have been more.

We played them on Saturday, won 3-2, and they didn't seem to be a team with much belief in themselves, big change from August.

They have games in hand and a couple of wins may put the wind back in their sails.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played lochee on wed last week and defo the best team we have played this season. But the pitch is terrible. And I was the silly c**t that fell over the hill at the edge of the box lol

Looks like it's jeanfields title to loose now? Still with 6 games to go that's a lot of points compared to dundonalds 3. Does anyone know who each of the top 3's fixtures are till the end of the season?

i know swifts have to go to Arniston

That cant be right , weren't we told Jeanfields bottle had crashed and they had no chance of automatic promotion?

And that was an "expert" telling you that!! 😂😂ðŸ‘

Don't agree that it's Jeanfield's to lose though as mention above. Still a lot to do & a cup final "distraction" this weekend!!ðŸ†

Lochee Utd's protest appeal might get them back into it too.

At this stage I'd say points in the bag are more important than games in hand.

I dont see why Lochee should be given the points if they did'nt win the game, a replay would be a fair outcome in my opinion,

but if thats the rules then thats the rules.

Is that Bluebell promoted ? Played up there pre season & a great Wee set up & a good bunch of folk[/quote

At the moment we need 1 win out last 3 games for promotion mate but that could change depending on Lochee appeal tonite where I would expect them to be given the 3 points. Still a lot of points to play for and twists and turns to come. Just glad for the next fortnight we only have Saturday games. Gives a chance of our injuries to clear up.

Latest batch of fixtures

Monday 16 May 2016

Dalkeith Thistle v Falkirk JFC

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Dundee Violet v Lochee United

Jeanfield Swifts v Kennoway Star Hearts

Saturday 21 May 2016

Bathgate Thistle v Thornton Hibs

Dundee Violet v Oakley United

Dundonald Bluebell v Arniston Rangers

Jeanfield Swifts v Forfar West End

Kennoway Star Hearts v Armadale Thistle