St Mirren v Raith Rovers 22nd March 2016 Kick Off. 7.45pm

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing that despite shull posting the same OP on every single on of St. Mirren's match threads folk still bite.

I was thinking the same thing, always someone who gives a sneering retort of 'you're deluded' whilst failing to realise he's done the same thing for 12 consecutive match threads :lol:

Can someone confirm if it's true Toshney is out til February? If so we'll be without him and Davo. Suppose Bates will partner Bene but who'll play at RB with Thomson also being injured?. Top that off with our lack of firepower up front and I think shull won't be far off with his prediction.

Can someone confirm if it's true Toshney is out til February? If so we'll be without him and Davo. Suppose Bates will partner Bene but who'll play at RB with Thomson also being injured?. Top that off with our lack of firepower up front and I think shull won't be far off with his prediction.

Young right back been on the bench a few times this season. Give the boy a go see how he copes, others who have been given a chance have thrived so far.

What's wrong with Davo?

Shull, what's with all the dead club stuff? I assume it's irony or a wind-up but I think I'm missing something.

Where have you been?

They died in 2012.

Their fans need to be reminded.

Fucking hilarious.

Lol

Nae Surrender.

Archived