St Mirren v Raith Rovers 22nd March 2016 Kick Off. 7.45pm

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really got no idea. We're at home to Alloa tomorrow so if we get a win it might entice a few more to head through for this game.

It's probably proportional to the number of forwards we have by then.....

I'm going regardless, I missed the last game due to a mate's wedding, so this is my chance to tick St Mirren's ground off, which would only leave me with Annan, Dundee United and Kille to get to for the full 42.

The result will depend on which St Mirren turns up to this game: the shit one that gets cuffed at home as a matter of course, or the shit one that can occasionally scrape a draw at home if the opposition is having an off day.

I, for one, can hardly wait to find out which one it is.

Certainly never seen that result coming tonight.

Fourth is clearly wide open as all the teams in the mix for it are pretty hopeless. If* we win on Saturday we will join that merry band of rubbish sides chasing the final playoff spot and the right to be stuffed over two legs by whoever finishes third. Exciting times!

*Huge if.

I was contemplating going before tonight as I've never been to SMP however funds are tight and I think I'll go for an Indian at night instead, if we get a striker in I'll probably change my mind back.

Archived