Fifth Round Draw

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Linlithgow get through I want them to get Morton at home. Would give the Rose a decent chance of making the last 8.

Someone is quite clearly seething about VT's posts on the Annan v Hamilton thread.

In the last six seasons we've drawn SPL opposition on all but three occasions. We got ICT and Dundee on the year that each won the first division, and last year we got skelped by Rangers. We're surely due a more coventionally straightforward tie.

We'll probably get Celtic away.

In the last six seasons we've drawn SPL opposition on all but three occasions. We got ICT and Dundee on the year that each won the first division, and last year we got skelped by Rangers. We're surely due a more coventionally straightforward tie.

We'll probably get Celtic away.

You didn't get us in 2013/14. We went out in the fourth round to Raith.

If we can shock inverness then I'd like a non league team that are some how still in the cup despite being utter fucking useless meaning were guaranteed a place in the quaters or a lower half league 1 team,but no doubt we'll get a team that we've got no chance against and get poor attendencies

The Master, on 10 Jan 2016 - 14:05, said:

We'll then lose to Falkirk.

Nah, I've no fear. They'll give us a scare with a John Baird goal, but we should be easing through.

Forfar/Rose/EK/LTHV/Hearts at home.

You were posting on Kickback about how we'd turn you over not long ago you shitebag :D

Fooling absolutely nobody.

Following me about the web and taking my standard grade trolling of the window lickers on JKB seriously. :D

Archived