Tam Mcmanus

ShugtheBuddie

what i can say is that he has been coaching the academy teams - he took my u15s last tuesday and was tremendous in the information he passed on to my kids. He then is taking only the strikers of the academy u19s and below for striker training - let me say this simply - our children can only benefit from what Tam has to advise them. Its brilliant to have a man of his stature coaching our younger players thats for sure.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try googling,,I am a gossiping sad auld women who gossips about hearsay and makes out that i am important

My posts are based on sources yes so it is not gospel however these are reliable sources! Thank you for your opinion though having read many of your posts I can see you are unaware of what facts may well be and the above post is you all over in that it is pointless. I look forward to another pointless post with no opinion or point of view.

My posts are based on sources yes so it is not gospel however these are reliable sources! Thank you for your opinion though having read many of your posts I can see you are unaware of what facts may well be and the above post is you all over in that it is pointless. I look forward to another pointless post with no opinion or point of view.

Reliable sources who bullshitted you and left you looking clueless?

Your posts can be taken with a pinch of salt moving forwards.

Look I'm not full of shit I trust the people who have told me Tam has left Gartcairn! Yes potentially he will return to Gartcairn (for money) however my sources who are players stated he threw his toys out the pram after the Lanark game and we all know he's done that more than once! So yes Tam may return but he did leave no questions! Tam and Gartcairn Army have both went down in my estimations denying it (the same people who denied any deal was done) yet he agreed a deal in April but on his Twitter he refuted any claims! The same night he signed he watched a Gartcairn XI get beat 7-1 by an American scholarship team. Which was in April....simply fact!

Look I'm not full of shit I trust the people who have told me Tam has left Gartcairn! Yes potentially he will return to Gartcairn (for money) however my sources who are players stated he threw his toys out the pram after the Lanark game and we all know he's done that more than once! So yes Tam may return but he did leave no questions! Tam and Gartcairn Army have both went down in my estimations denying it (the same people who denied any deal was done) yet he agreed a deal in April but on his Twitter he refuted any claims! The same night he signed he watched a Gartcairn XI get beat 7-1 by an American scholarship team. Which was in April....simply fact!

do you know Gartcairn Army or Tam for them to go down in your estimations? Be interested to know who you are in RL

Archived