Tam Mcmanus

ShugtheBuddie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't he already have media commitments when joining Gartcairn back in March? Hence the reason him choosing to play Junior over Scottish League One or Two. Strange officials from the club are denying this! My well placed source has advised he made his mind up after the Lanark draw. Wonder what will happen with signing on fee, the boat, boots and the club paying for his B license?

Time will tell but have heard definitely gone. Purely to do the radio/media on a Sat and nothing to do with anyone/thing at Gartcairn. Actually has lasted a lot longer than most would have anticipated at that low a level.

I'm unsure if that's the full story Shug. He's had media commitments since agreeing to play with Gartcairn. He didn't train much and his game time was at his pearl. I've heard he's chucked it on more than one occasion only to return, would not surprise me to see him return.

Guys I'll say it again as maybe some can't read or maybe I did not make it clear.

TAM HAS NOT LEFT!!!!

He did not have media commitments when he joined other than some interviews for papers etc and I believe he was on a few phone ins. He missed training once and is now injured after pulling a hamstring v Ashfield. He then tried to come back a little to soon against Lanark and anyone who was at the game will agree he wasn't fit. He will recover and be back up for selection when ready.

He did not have media commitments when he joined other than some interviews for papers etc .

Think Tams quote will help you here Gartcairn Army:

24th June "“I came back to Scotland from Limerick. I'm doing my coaching badges and some media work at the weekend for the BBC but I've missed playing on Saturdays."

After speaking with Brothers, cats, goldfish he has said that two players have advised Tam has left and that if you wish for the source of such quotes then feel free to submit a Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 request to:

F.A.O Integrity the Football Fish

TotallyTransparent Pet Supplies

New Broomfield Park

Airdrie

ML6 8QZ

On a more serious note....will you be asking for the boat back?

Think Tams quote will help you here Gartcairn Army:

24th June "“I came back to Scotland from Limerick. I'm doing my coaching badges and some media work at the weekend for the BBC but I've missed playing on Saturdays."

After speaking with Brothers, cats, goldfish he has said that two players have advised Tam has left and that if you wish for the source of such quotes then feel free to submit a Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 request to:

F.A.O Integrity the Football Fish

TotallyTransparent Pet Supplies

New Broomfield Park

Airdrie

ML6 8QZ

On a more serious note....will you be asking for the boat back?

Superb lol oh the banter

Some rumours flying about have been notified of this thread so let me put the record straight so to speak :)

I have NOT left Gartcairn I have been struggling with injury I tore my hamstring badly v Ashfield a number of months ago and came back far too early and was nowhere near fit.

The lanark game I decided afterwards to step out for 4/6 weeks (unpaid) to get my hamstring healed and get myself right which is what I have done.

In the meantime I have been coaching the youth teams at Gartcairn and will be back in full training on Monday.

It us true that I have been working with the BBC on a Sat so we will see how that goes but I am still a Gartcairn player and when available to play I will be involved.

And it's a yacht not a boat Jockey sorry to disappoint :)

T

Well you better get it seen to Tam cause it's sinking with you at the helm!

It's good to see you coming on here and setting the record straight! Maybe now time to have a chat with your team mates who told my brothers, cats, fish (integrity the football fish) that after the Lanark game you had indeed chucked it! Forgive us for doubting Gartcairn Army he has previous!

Well there we have it Tam has not left Gartcairn the same way he had not signed for them so it's all cleared up I'm sure we will see Tam on the tele sooner than we see him in a Gartcairn strip.

Archived