Raith vs Hibernian - Scottish cup 4th round

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There isn't a Hibs fan alive who seen Hibs have their year.

There isn't a man alive on the whole of planet Earth who was born when Hibs last won the Scottish Cup, scary stuff for the Edinburgh giants.

I've heard despite there being one area of concern the groundsman ruled Starks Park was playable yesterday despite some seriously heavy rain.

Ok, so I know that it being playable 4 days before the game counts for F**k all but if the weather forecasts for the next 72 hrs are correct then with no rain today it'll all come down to how the surface deals with the 15mm thats predicted to fall before noon tomorrow.

That still gives it half of Thursday and all Friday to drain/dry out as it is to be dry with no more rain predicted until noon Saturday.

I'd guess if the forecast gets no worse it'll easily be on.

I have to say, I'm struggling to build up the enthusiasm to attend this game. Think I have the January blues.

We're doing reasonably well in the league, but I just cannot be arsed. We're probably not awash with cash but we could do with a wee signing to build some excitement.

I'm looking forward to this match, last game I was at was Elgin away (f*cking ages ago). As long as the weather stays fair, forecast is looking pretty brutal tomorrow, but hopefully it's all good Friday and during the night of Friday in to Saturday.

Is Anderson banned for this game or is he good to play?

I'm looking forward to this match, last game I was at was Elgin away (f*cking ages ago). As long as the weather stays fair, forecast is looking pretty brutal tomorrow, but hopefully it's all good Friday and during the night of Friday in to Saturday.

Is Anderson banned for this game or is he good to play?

He's good to play. This is my first match since the 1-1 draw with St. Mirren. Looking forward to it, but a signing would be good before the match.

Rain now off in Kirkcaldy and with no heavy rain forecast until kick off it should be fine.

According to the Beeb theres to be 5 hrs of light rain in the next 24 hrs and another 2 on Saturday morning none of which should cause any problems.

Other sites suggest a total of around 6mm of rainfall in the next 48 hrs. http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/Kirkcaldy

On the other hand if the forecasters are wrong........

RRFC tweet -

Stark's Park is in good condition 48 hours ahead of our @WillHillBet Scottish Cup tie v @HibsOfficial and no inspection is currently planned

Good news. Hopefully i don't do a Greenock and waste money on train tickets only to arrive to find out it's off.

Archived